“The best in Dar es salaam Sushi ”

Ashibe Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 348 Restaurants in Dar es Salaam
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I was trying to eat sushi at different Restaurants but when i eat at Ashibe Japanese Sushi i was getting nice, good, and fresh Sushi very delicious, also stuff was good also outside good security Parking at your car, I wish to go again

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great place. Staff was very nice and the food was exceptional. Cozy and well worth the visit. Everything we had was great. Rock n Roll was my favorite.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Not far from our hotel. It opens two times so better to check before going. A bit disappointed that there is no salmon sashimi. Only white fish and tuna are available here. I recommend pork katsudon if you can eat pork. It's perfectly cooked and very big portion with good quality rice. For volcano roll is just so-so for me because the taste didn't like what I expected to have. Oolong tea is very good. Service is excellent. The waitresses are so polite and willing to help me choose the dishes from menu. Next time I will try something else like ramen and another roll.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Went for Ramen. I was speechless . Your not going to get any better Ramen than this in Dar, that’s for sure. It’s the real deal. Also tried Teriyaki chicken appetiser, although initially I thought it was a small portion for the price, it was very good also. Service was very pleasant. Look forward to going again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The sushi and the maki and the rest of the menu is top notch. Except the sashimi which is a bit simple. Some English speaking staff would make things easier.