“Best seafood in Rabat”

Philippe Rey Petit Bistro
Ranked #2 of 298 Restaurants in Rabat
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All of the dishes was really delicious! Owner of the restaurant was so kind and nice ❤️ We’ve took mix of the starters and soup with all of the seafood.
Not so cheap but very tasty!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all the appetizer i picked was salmon carpaccio which had no taste just raw salmon with some kind of oil and bread. Main course was decent but the meat had no taste, lucky the sauce was good. We were asked if we want beer but didnt say it was beer with no alcohol :)) overall an average place but with big prices, i dont recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had bruschetta with salmon and carpaccio as starter and shrimps after; I did not felt well 2 days after I ate here. I was expecting totally a different experience and I was very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Top-rated Rabat restaurant by Trip Advisor, normally a good bet. Maybe they had a bad night, paying more attention to the Morocco/Gambon soccer match - understandable, Congrats Morocco! - but my son (24) and I both got sick the following day. We stupidly ordered the mixed seafood grill starter; what were we thinking? Clams, shrimp (awful), calamari, mussels, etc. We paid the price. The recommended dorado for two was ok, bland and a it dry, but not a problem. We knew the place didn't serve wine, but that's a drag with higher end seafood.
The service was pleasant, the ambience fine. Maybe just an off night, but it was definitely off. Careful.

1  Thank geofflong2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very delisious sea food with very good service. Very welcoming cheif and personel...It's good choise.trust me

1  Thank Maryam M