“Great Eating Joint”

Cuisines: Italian, Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Me and my wife travelled to Rabat recently. It was a great trip and during our stay we had the opportunity to eat at Pizza Zoom. The area, people, waiters, food, and the ambiance was very nice. All the people that I interacted with at the restaurant were polite and helpful. Great experience!

Reviewed 15 December 2016

I ate there tonight and the pasta was not very good, the sauce was too heavy and the turkey slices not very appetizing. The killer was that the side order of fries I asked for were stale and while not completely cold, were pretty card board like. On the flip side, the fruit salad was really good, as was the Mango juice. The fruit salad was a pleasant surprise, as it had bits of walnuts and raisins and the mango was fresh, although the kiwi was a little sour. For the price of 100 DH, the meal was reasonable. I would definitely recommend the fruit salad and mango juice, but I would pass on the fries and the pasta

Reviewed 30 November 2016

From the train station, this place is across on the opposite side. You have to cross two streets. It is a tiny place with dining area outside.

We ordered sandwiches, pizzas, skewers and drinks. I had a pizza and it had thin crust, the way I like it and it was pretty good and crispy. Others had skewers and sandwiches. It was enough to fill and refill our tummy so we can go cruise around the city for the day.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Good mix of Italian dishes like pasta, pizza etc, but also sandwiches and Moroccan dishes like tagine. My tagine with vegetables was delicious, my fiance craved for pizza though and it was great too.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered a 4 cheese pasta and a vegetable tagine. The pasta was amazing, with real cheese flavor and the tagliatelle was very fresh and nicely cooked. The vegetable tagine was also tasty, but it clearly was cooked in the same pot as some sort of meat, because on the bottom of the plate there were small bits of meat, perhaps chicken. The meal was very cheap, 105dh for both meals with 2 orange juices.