“Worst place ”

Venezia Ice
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Rabat
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I used to go there all the time when I was living in Rabat, so when I came back it was the first place where I wanted to hangout but sadly we waited for 20 min to get a menu and guess what we didn't. The place wasn't even full, but the waitresses looked at us and then got back inside like we weren't even there.
I'll never go back there to be treated like a chair

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

They have many delicious ice cream flavours and I would definitely recommend to have one in the afternoon. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Very refreshing stop at this ice cream shop. I liked every perfume i tasted and especially the lemon.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I enjoyed going to Venezia Ice while waiting for the train arrival. I have no complaint to make about this place as I have been to other Venezia Ice in Casablanca and Agadir and I found that the quality of the drinks, ice cream, and snacks are perfect . The staff are helpful and very friendly. The prices just right.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Went there just because it was the neared place where i could get myself and sister some ice cream after dinner. As usual, like all other venezia ice places i went to, i think it is overpriced for the ice cream they offer even if it tastes good since i had better tasting ice cream and sorbets for less.