“The food and services is excellent”
Review of EL Patio

EL Patio
Ranked #29 of 306 Restaurants in Rabat
Price range: US$ 34 - US$ 34
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Please be informed that all all team of the Restaurant Breakfast, I met and they do services to me it was excellent as follows : Nouhaila, Yassine, Younes, Jamal, Acharaf, and all team , I would to express my thanks to all for their kindness and services and professionally

Moncef B, Deputy Manager at EL Patio, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for your compliments regarding our service and our Staff .

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I went there for 2 sequence days for fotor they have a lot of variety and very nice staff I like the atmosphere

I have special thank for younnes (يونس) such a nice guy

Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for your compliments regarding our service and the quality of the food .

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I went for lunch with my mother, its a nice restaurant that is well designed and well maintained. The staff are very friendly people that will treat you really well. We had a moroccan dish that tasted extremely delicious and you can feel that premium ingredients were used to make that dish.

Dear Guest ,

Thank you very much for your compliments regarding our service and the quality of the food at El Patio.

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 January 2016

Excellent Restaurant , warm welcome makes you feel family atmosphere, Amazing buffet, different specialities with fresh ingredients,
the Sushi & fish were fresh & delicious.
The staff are friendly & helpful. Special thanks to Mr TARIK for his professionalism he treated me like a queen.

We hope to see you very soon at Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Spent the week at the Sofitel and used El Patio for my evening meal during my stay. Good choice on the buffet but the staff will always go out of the way to provide an Al a carte meal to your individual preference. Good wine list of both French and local Moroccan beverages. Will by staying again soon and look forward to dining here again and meeting the staff, Soufian, Samel, Tarik & Aumauna.

1  Thank Ian P