“Super small portions - crazy”
Review of EL Bahia

EL Bahia
Ranked #44 of 298 Restaurants in Rabat
Cuisines: Moroccan
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Portions were so ridiculous. Honestly, not even when I was 5 years old I was eating that little. We had to laugh when we got our tasteless vegetarian tanjin and minimalistic fish tanjin, the taste of which was decent but it was gone in about 30 seconds. The waiter saved a little bit the situation bringing a Moroccan salad after our complaints. Prices are touristic-decent (50 for a tanjin) but value is very low. Unrecommended!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This place sucks. They made it incredibly obvious how much they dislike tourists. They were very friendly and joking around with the locals but were very cold and almost unresponsive with the tourists. And this wasn't a language barrier thing cause I speak French and my gf is French. They were also conveniently out of the first three things we wanted and supposedly completely out of chicken. We ended up getting the kefta brochettes which looked like turds and tasted like what I imagine turds to taste like. We also ordered the fish tajine but it definitely wasn't one of the better tajines I've had on my trip. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. 0/10

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

In the end everything was good but not the best, we bumped into this place by chance so we checked and we trusted the Reviews in here and he'll yeah if it's cheap but quality was nothing special pretty average!!!

Thank Marco .
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Prices are good, but proportions are minimal. Ordered the lamb and I finished the plate in less than 3 bites. There was more fat than actual meat to eat. Which is fine as long as there is a certain amount of meat. The lamb was accompanied by rice and French fries, also served in minimal proportions. I'd never seen so little rice on a plate. Also, the lamb was average if not below average; overcooked and with little taste.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Our Riad manager recommended this place to eat as we arrived quite late at our accommodation and it was close by. My husband had a beef kebab and I had grilled lamb cutlets, which were served with fries and delicious carrots served in half a globe artichoke. The meat was tender and nicely cooked, but nothing special. Service was pleasant, but we felt we had to eat up quickly as they closed at 9.30. The cafe outside is nice to drink coffee during the day and watch the world go by.