1,764 results
All reviews buddha bar chief concierge pool view guest relations breakfast restaurant special thanks smaller pool coffee machine amazing hotel carrefour supermarket amazing pool breakfast staff breakfast was amazing moroccan tea hotel facilities few issues upgraded to a suite
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had booked our trip very early in the year and I have to admit I was constantly checking the reviews for Savoy le Grand!
We were aware check in is from 14.30 and that we might have to leave our luggage as we arrived to the hotel at 11.00am. However, we were greeted by Mourad on arrival as we were walking up to the desk. Mourad very kindly informed us the room was available and very swiftly checked us in.
The room was very pleasant, we had a ground floor room which was very large and a very spacious bathroom.
We spent our first day by the pool and ordered food and drink from the bar. Whilst the service at the pool is very slow the staff were very pleasant.
Concierge were very helpful to my partner and booked a trip to a golf course.
Breakfast was very nice - so much choice! Fresh fruit, cereal, eggs - freshly made, salad, a varity of pastries and even freshly made crepes!
We continued to see Mourad thorough out our stay and he was very welcome and made sure we were okay and always offered his advice as to where we were going.
On our last day my partner got to watch his team play on the big screen in the Shisha lounge and they won, so our stay ended on a very high note!
My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Savoy and I look forward to coming back again and seeing Mourad :-)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my family came there for New Year’s and stayed for a week we all had a fantastic time service is great the manager Monrad was really helpful and very polite would deafly come again. They had a heated inside pool and we all really enjoyed the trip.

We had a problem with the shower door and they instantly upgraded us to another room and very apologetic all round great trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Myself and my boyfriend visited the savoy for the first time roughly a month ago. I have been living in Marrakech since December and found it to be one of my favourite places I have been so far.

The staff were friendly (especially one man who greeted myself and my boyfriend whilst queuing to check in). He was great fun and even offered us an upgrade to a higher floor and pool view!

The rooms are clean and the bed is very comfy. The breakfast is also fantastic, with so much selection!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Whilst the rooms were very nice and clean and the pools were lovely I found my stay at The Grand Savoy in Marrakech a let down due to the RIDICULOUSLY SLOW service from the reception!! I found my time there mainly consisting of waiting for service from the reception to then be asked to sit and wait and then forgotten about, which is very annoying when you don’t want to spend most of your trip waiting in a reception all the time!!! Complete waste of my time there.

Stayed: March 2018
687guestrelation, Guest Relations Manager at Savoy Le Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Samantha,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Savoy Le Grand Hotel Marrakech.

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We would like for you to give us the opportunity to demonstrate our high quality standards.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns and are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had been to Marrakech before and stayed in a couple of different Riads in the Medina and decided this visit to stay slightly outside in a more modern hotel. For a long weekend break with a pool this was a fantastic option. The hotel is very nice inside, with multiple swimming pools including a heated pool (we didn't get around to checking this out though) and the main pool has lots o different lounger and sunbed options it was really enjoyable during the afternoon.
The hotel is also, in my opinion, a great balance of old and new as it is a simple walk along one main road to th Main Medina gate entrance from which you can explore of the wonderful culture, eateries and markets of Marrakech, and then retrat back to a nice hotel easily afterwards.
BE WARNED though, there is a Carre Four supermarket next door and we went in to get a few drinks and snacks to take to our room, and had no idea until security at the hotel entrance stopped us, but you aren't allowed to bring ANY external food or drink in, even a water bottle, which we found quite unfair and really annoying, as we were made to dispose of our food etc we had just bought. I don' know if there is genuine health & safety reasoning behind this or the hotel just want to restrict you to only buying food & drink there, bu that was the only downside for us, otherwise it was a fabulous long weekend escape.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the second pool which is very quiet & easy access with balcony
1  Thank anouskac952