Riad Dar Eliane
US$ 448
US$ 422
  • Pool
Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 1,182
US$ 1,123
All reviewsthree nightstaxiguideroofdesert
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Good treat in general. Both managers of the hotel were very friendly. Looking forward to stay again at this riad next year. Although I wouldnt describe this hotel as luxurious I would say it was very beautiful and peaceful perfect for young travellers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ABDO.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2016

The owner has been extremely rude and borderline threatening since I arrived. He mocked me for being a "spoiled American" and cursed at me several times. I'm the only one here and frankly I feel unsafe. There are no locks on the doors and I feel unsafe leaving my belongings here. I don't know what to do at this point, but I have never felt so unsafe on any of my travels around the world.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank livefreeretiree
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have only good things to say about Riad Dar Eliane. It is a peaceful oasis of tranquillity amid the beating heart of the buzzing Medina and Souks. Beautiful decoration throughout, the bedrooms are spectacular and the bathrooms eloquently pristine. The view from the roof (on which you can sunbath or chill out with a book) is breathtaking. Easy to reach the main square and all the Souks. A perfect place to call base camp when experiencing the wilds of North Africa.

Room Tip: Maybe get directions to the Riad before you arrive in Marrakech.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We were greeted by the lovely manager, Abdo, who was helpful and friendly throughout our 6 night stay in the Riad. The Riad was situated right in the heart of the medina which at times was a confronting experience. The Riad though is lovely, so tranquil and a welcome respite from the craziness outside in the medina. The breakfast was also lovely, particularly the freshly squeezed orange juice.

Room Tip: Our upstairs room was great
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Considering the cleanliness of the room I didn't expect it to be as expensive as it was; it is too hot here to not have functional plumbing and there was no mention of the city tax that they charged us on the website. Pretty appalling, honestly find another raid-they are crooks and it's not worth the money or frustration.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple