All reviews nice extras rooftop spa bit hard to find at first the main square moroccan vacation tagine roof terrace heart of marrakech rooms are gorgeous beautiful decor breakfast was delicious the location is perfect first floor alley ways busy city an oasis the ground floor
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Beautiful riad, not too big, very helpful staff (and Moroccan owned - many riads aren't), very central location, absolutely delicious food served with elegance and care, roof terrace for sitting in the sun. finitely highly recommended. Room lighting dim so take a torch if you want to read in bed!

Room Tip: Some rooms are on ground floor - possibly nicer to open onto gallery on 1st floor.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
ILAYKA I, ASSISTANTE DIRECTION at Riad Ilayka, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Dear quest,

Thank you for your wonderful comment, we are glad to satisfy you and give you good memories from the riad and from Marrakech

Waiting to receive you again very soon why not, please accept our sincere greetings

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

First and for most, if you're hesitant about booking here, don't be! Do it!!! I spent one night at Riad Ilayka a few nights ago with my husband, while in Marrakesh and I still cannot get over the feeling I had while there. The hospitality was exceptional! Nassira and Mustafa and another sweet gentleman whom I regret not getting his name, welcomed us and made sure we felt at home. Ibrahim, another gentleman at the Riad also attended to our needs and was very accommodating when we had a question for him late in the night.
After an afternoon of exploring the city my husband and I returned to the Riad in hopes to possibly have lunch. Nadia (who might've been the Riad's owner) prepared a lovely lunch for us which we had on the roof of the Riad under the private gazebo. She made sure we weren't in need of anything and insisted on letting her or any of the staff know if we had any questions or needed anything.
That evening we had a private dinner of chicken & lemon Tagine on the terrace which was very delicious.
Our room was nicely furnished in authentic Moroccan crafted furniture which made it feel very exotic.
The cleanliness was top notch, as that is always my number one concern when I travel.
Overall, I 100% recommend this Riad to anyone visiting Marrakesh. I still think about it and compare it to the other places I've visited in Morocco. I can hands down say that this place had the most positive impact on me! Thank you to everyone at Riad Ilayka!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CFAbdallah
ILAYKA I, ASSISTANTE DIRECTION at Riad Ilayka, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear Christina ,

It was a great pleasure to receive your feed back about your stay in our riad,

We still want to see you several times for a longer stay to make you live an exeption holiday in the most beautiful Moroccan city Marrakech.

Thank you for your visit and your beautiful words that are a real motivation to all our team

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Stayed in riad ilayka in July 2014. It was my first time staying in a riad type accommodation and I couldn't have been more impressed with the rooms and they way staff done everything they could to cater to our needs. A great location the staff meet us at our transfer on the first day to show us the best route to get from the main square to our hotel which was really helpful and we never got lost once in the 4 days we stayed here! One of the evenings when one of the guys was finishing work he walked with us to the main square and even show us the best stalls to eat at! Such wonderful hospitality and amazingly decorated and clean rooms I would stay here every time I come to Marrakech!!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlisonCatherine
ILAYKA I, ASSISTANTE DE DIRECTION at Riad Ilayka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Dear Catherine,

It is with a great pleasure that we have received your feed back according your stay in Riad ILAYKA.

Your comments are a motivation for our staff who thanks you and wishes to see you the rather possible in order to make you live a new experience full of beautiful memories.

The Direction

Reviewed 21 January 2016

The location was close to market and easy to find. A wonderful haven after a busy day out. The room was clean comfortable and all facilities available. The staff were always on hand, polite and gave us the best of service nothing was too mich for them. The ambience was magical. The breakfast plentiful and varied. Great library to retreat for quite time or card time with friends.One of our friends took ill while staying there and the management could not do more for us so helpful and I thank them sincerely for this. Recommend as a great place to stay and receive the best hospitality.

Room Tip: Rooms downstairs suitable if you have trouble climbing stairs. Breakfast served upstairs or downstairs. All rooms have great ambiance
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lnewson20
ILAYKA I, Assistante de direction at Riad Ilayka, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear Inewson,

Thank you to take time and share your feedback, we are pleased that you

appreciated Riad IlAYKA.

Our staff has only one purpose that is to welcome you warmly and make you feel at

home.

thank you again for your kind comments , we are waiting for you next holiday.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

This Riad is perfect !!! Everyone makes you feel at home and see to your every needs or desires. The food was the BEST we had in all of Morocco. Lemon / Olive Chicken Tagine was hands above any others we had. Room was comfortable and location was in the heart of the market/town.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor overlooking the courtyard. I would ask for that room again.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for your adorable comments, we are glad that you apreciate your stay with

us.

Your satisfaction is a great motivation for us, that's why we do our best to maintain

the quality of our services and to make you feel home.

We hope to welcome you back to our riad very soon.