All reviewslovely riadthe main squarea wonderful stayon arrivalminute walkroof terracemedinaexcursionschaosdrivertaxis
Reviewed 11 March 2017

First but not last vist. Lovely riad,gorgeous food. A good place to use as a base,close to Jamaa el fenna and after a hard day haggling a hammam and massage to restore you ready for the following day. Aziz and Rashida are helpful and lovely

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend. Absolutely fantastic. Room a little small but perfect as a base. Hamman massage after a day around the souks is perfect. Great atmosphere. Food excellent. Both Aziz and Rushena are brilliant. Would highly recommend

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed by what was advertised and the reality of the room and the facilities.
I will start by the positive side which was the cosy and nice inside look of the riad. The service from aziz was excellent always careful of my pregnant wife demand and he always prepared nice meal for us.

On the other side i was disappointed by the room, it didn't look as advertised. From the picture it looked cosy and beautiful but when we arrived the room smell damp and i will pass some details.

The riad location is not far from the old town but you will find difficult at night to go outside if your looking for something to eat which give you no choice but to eat at the riad which can end up costly.

The wifi is poor, it only works in the reception which I won't consider as wifi( advertised "wifi in all areas") has it barely work.

It is advertised that there is free toiletries but prepare yourself to buy or bring your gel shower.

First i thought that it was what you had to expect for the price you paid in marrakech then we took an extra night in an other riad which was just wow!! Our riad dream started at the end of our trip. The night was about 10€ less expensive with higher standards in terms of amenities and services.

In conclusion from the experience I had I won't recommend it or go back there if I had too. I do believe that the people being satisfied of this haven't had the chance to compare with other riad.

If your on your own for 2/3 days it will be ok. If your a couple and staying for more than 3 days well...

At the end I hope my review helps them improve their riad or upgrade their amenities because there were low standard needs from a customer point of view that haven't been met.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rosendoduran
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We only used the hammam at this Riad as this riad works together with the one where we stayed at. The hammam at this riad was great - friendly staff and good massage. The riad itself looked cozy and welcoming, the receptionist was helpful and nice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stiina K
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Had booked to stay in the Riad for 8 days, 7 nights and honestly one of the best holidays I had been on. Pulling up to the Hotel was very scary at first..... we where dropped off by a side road, which looked completely terrifying at first. Kids approached us almost immediately to help us with our luggage, of course they wanted money. However once we arrived at the front door, we where welcomed gracefully and given the Moroccan tea, which is by far the best thing I discovered in Morocco.

POSITIVES
Hotel was clean and well maintained, I had booked a Deluxe room and it was very spacious and the bathroom was my favourite section.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was very good and tasted better than almost all the places we had eaten out at.
Great service from all members of staff.
Beautiful relaxing balcony.
Technically had a swimming pool which we only jumped into on the last day, as we did not know we could go in.

NEGATIVES
Lighting however was poor and the room seemed dark even with all the lights were on.
Lunch and dinners can get very expensive!!!
Poor wifi connection in the bedrooms (best area was downstairs or in the hallway)
Walls are thin, and everything can be heard, and I mean everything.

Room Tip: Deluxe Rooms are overall the best
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends