Maison Arabo Andalouse
Ranked #30 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here recently, and we were so impressed with Paolo and all of the staff. Paolo was very helpful in getting us oriented, and his historical tour of the riad was fascinating. In addition, we were surprised at how private (and enormous!) the terrace attached to our suite was. On a whole, we would definitely recommend this riad.

Room Tip: the room with private terrace was lovely
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
GPaolo B, Owner at Maison Arabo Andalouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks dear Riad Friend,we appreciate your favourable comment,because are real from somebody how feel good on the Suite at last floor with the large private terrace.
Me and the Staff,we are very happy when our old Historic house it's well considered,,we don't have the latest super technology apparels,but enough,we,and great part of you,thinks it's enough to welcome ours guests.
Thanks for appreciate our modest duty of welcome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great stay at Maison Arabo Andalouse. Paulo, Mohammed and Eunice made our stay effortless, giving us advice on buying goods, collecting us from the airport, walking us around, booking bus tickets etc they really took every care to make our stay great. My 17 year old daughter and I had a very comfortable and memorable stay. Thank you all!

Stayed: November 2017

In addition to being always friendly with the smile and grate of our humble services, it seems to us the MINIMUM we can do for guests who spend that day, wanting to do their best, we are to advise, it seems to me, the most logical thing about a hospitality.
The Staff, then, when it manages to arrange everything, with a check, for you to have no worries, feels that it has had a duty of hospitality, important to their culture.
Choukran, Thanks for appreciating it.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This was my first time in Marrakech. When I arrived in the city I felt it was very intense. Mohammed the Riad Manager sensed this and made sure that my stay in Marrakech was a wonderful one. He made sure to offer services to me that he felt would make it easier for me to get comfortable in his city. He arranged my transfers to and from the airport since I had very odd flying hours. He made sure that I didn't have to put any money in the hands of the drivers or other vendors, as he took care of it completely for me. He also arranged two places for me to have dinner, a horse and carriage ride, hammam appointment, and got me a really great personal guide. On my first night Muhammad even had to come find me in the city as I had gotten lost. That was a great relief! I really appreciate Muhammad and his staff for all of their help while I was there. What's even better is I don't speak French nor Arabic, only English, but Muhammad and his staff and I were able to communicate well. I appreciate their patience. Lastly, he put me me in a room at the very top of the Riad. It had its own beautiful patio and it was very well appointed. The suite was clean and comfortable. The bed perfectly firm and it had its own individual AC that worked very well. He also made sure that my breakfast was served there on my personal patio if I wanted. I really appreciate the team there again. It was a beautiful stay. I would come back again and bring my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GPaolo B, Owner at Maison Arabo Andalouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much dear Guest,beside of all you describe,we are happy to read that nothing was impossible,even sometime the language difficulty,if you are patient and really take care of Riad guests,nothing it's impossible.
It's our staff honour to find solutions of travelling people that need only relax and calm.
Choukran to appreciate

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Sakina Suite and my daughter and son-in-law stayed in Suite Nour. GPaolo and Mohamed were attentive, personable hosts who did all they could to make our stay there exceptional. They organized airport transportation and also had breakfast for us ready for our early morning departures. Younes (Eunice) was a wonderful waiter/porter/guide during our stay. He escorted us to our "spa experience" which was very helpful. I can't say enough about how welcomed we felt. We enjoyed our first dinner at the riad so much, we ate dinner there several more times during our stay. The ladies preparing the meals were lovely and so kind. This location is great to walk to all the sites in the old city. GPaolo and Mohamed even held our extra luggage for us while we were gone on a 4 days excursion. Wifi was available and breakfast was included. You will not be disappointed in choosing Maison Arabo Andalouse for your Marrekech trip. Weather permitting, the rooftop terrace is a wonderful place for enjoying your breakfast and other meals.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
GPaolo B, Owner at Maison Arabo Andalouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

You ,dear Guests,you was fantastic,ready to try and discover all new products, dishes, we suggest you,some to much same OK,that make us happy because interested on ours new experiences......Important was also the mild weather at the big terrace for **Dinners Under the Stars**.....All the other tasks we make are normal we do it for ours,now become Family member.
Choukran to appreciate.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Love this Riad. Paolo was very helpful, friendly, and attentive and the whole staff was too. I felt really being taken care of. Younes walked me to the main road every time I was going out, waited with me for my pick up, and made sure I was back at night and walked me back to the Riad. Everyone was lovely. Breakfast was delicious (I really like the bread). The Riad is traditional and cosy (just like I hoped for when I booked it). I could go on and on... but basically I would recommend it and definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
GPaolo B, Owner at Maison Arabo Andalouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

We where not afraid,but a nice young Lady alone on the Pedestrian alleys of the Casbah/Medina,even very safe,make , little worried by the staff responsible for surveillance.---They did their job discreetly,
Thanks,dear Guest,to appreciate,like the whole of our humble home.
Choukrane