“Overall Good Value”

Hivernage Hotel & Spa
Ranked #189 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed here for 5 days. The location is great, close to the other international hotels, a quiet neighborhood, yet walking distance from all the action at the main square. The rooftop restaurant is great for dinner, I appreciated the knowledge and effort the manager, Akaran put into service. The breakfast buffet and regular restaurant are also very good and choices diverse. Nice room and good television service. I made a friend, one of the bellmen, Abdennasser, who looked after me and made sure each of my days went well. Thanks to all, a perfect hotel for me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for your review
We hope to see you see soon

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Good international hotel, except the dodgy electrical fitting in the hotel. Good Moroccan food in the restaurant. Didn't use the pool or spa. In an area full of similar hotels, just outside the city walls, and about a 15 minute walk into the main square.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for the time assigned to share you feedback about your recent stay within Hivernage Hotel & Spa.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very accomodating to all three of us. Mohsin gave us fantastic service upon arrival.

The room was beautiful! The Decor had been very ambient and stylish. Three of us stayed in one room and it was large enough.

The spa and pool side is gorgeous, and the hamaam was amazing. Food was great and location. My only negative review would be that you can hear noise from the other rooms quite easily.

However I would highly recommend this to anyone going to Marrakech. This hotel is 5star and great value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a great place to stay and in a safe neighbourhood. Only a few steps away from the walls of Old Medina and Koutoubia Mosque. Also around the corner from casino and good restaurants. The breakfast is delicious with fresh bread, fruit, and cooked to order omelettes with Moroccan tea. They also provide different type of day tours to Berber villages in the mountains. The most amazing part for me was the Hammam Spa and Massage..it's an unforgettable experience!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Just came back from our Morocco trip and could not stop thinking how beautiful your hotel was! The main thing is that I travel a lot, but I promise you, I never met better guest service manager than Mina! I had to repair my dress before the party, so I asked her is there any place nearby hotel, she gave me an address, called a taxi AND she went with me to control that everything goes the best way, she spoke to everyone, explaining what exactly I needed and everything was ok, but when we came back to the hotel I realized that I forgot my phone in the dressing room. Mina ran back and gave it me back. I'm so thankful to her! Recommend you all guys to visit this hotel.
Forgot to say that Breakfasts and Lunches were so good^ tasty and it was a big choice for any tastes!)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your kind words!

Travellers also viewed these Marrakech hotels
0.2 km away
0.8 km away
Hotel & Ryads Barriere Le Naoura Marrakech
0.4 km away
Es Saadi Marrakech Resort - Palace

Been to Hivernage Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Hivernage Hotel & Spa

Address: Angle Ave Echouhada et Rue des Temples | Quartier Hivernage, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Region: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#104 Spa Hotel in Marrakech
#128 Luxury Hotel in Marrakech
Price Range: ₹ 7,210 - ₹ 14,497 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Hivernage Hotel & Spa 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hivernage Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hivernage Hotel And Spa