All reviews rooftop bar well equipped gym standard room swimming pool is steam room small balcony few issues the wi fi loved this hotel the room was nice modern hotel decent size muslim country very pleasant stay five nights the main square long weekend
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Good international hotel, except the dodgy electrical fitting in the hotel. Good Moroccan food in the restaurant. Didn't use the pool or spa. In an area full of similar hotels, just outside the city walls, and about a 15 minute walk into the main square.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for the time assigned to share you feedback about your recent stay within Hivernage Hotel & Spa.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very accomodating to all three of us. Mohsin gave us fantastic service upon arrival.

The room was beautiful! The Decor had been very ambient and stylish. Three of us stayed in one room and it was large enough.

The spa and pool side is gorgeous, and the hamaam was amazing. Food was great and location. My only negative review would be that you can hear noise from the other rooms quite easily.

However I would highly recommend this to anyone going to Marrakech. This hotel is 5star and great value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a great place to stay and in a safe neighbourhood. Only a few steps away from the walls of Old Medina and Koutoubia Mosque. Also around the corner from casino and good restaurants. The breakfast is delicious with fresh bread, fruit, and cooked to order omelettes with Moroccan tea. They also provide different type of day tours to Berber villages in the mountains. The most amazing part for me was the Hammam Spa and Massage..it's an unforgettable experience!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Just came back from our Morocco trip and could not stop thinking how beautiful your hotel was! The main thing is that I travel a lot, but I promise you, I never met better guest service manager than Mina! I had to repair my dress before the party, so I asked her is there any place nearby hotel, she gave me an address, called a taxi AND she went with me to control that everything goes the best way, she spoke to everyone, explaining what exactly I needed and everything was ok, but when we came back to the hotel I realized that I forgot my phone in the dressing room. Mina ran back and gave it me back. I'm so thankful to her! Recommend you all guys to visit this hotel.
Forgot to say that Breakfasts and Lunches were so good^ tasty and it was a big choice for any tastes!)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I had a noisy room. I was then moved to a quiet room but was a smaller room with two singles beds which were quite uncomfortable.The hotel wasn't able to resolve this issue. They could have offered me a complimentary something to make up for this.
The pool was small but nice. The hotel Staff couldn't speak English. Apart from the people at concierge but they were always very professional and nice.

The breakfast was good !!! but not consistent. The rooms were beautiful and clean and the hotel was clean. The food in the restaurant at night was like airport food.

The massage was good but they can't speak English so their is no point in trying to tell them what you need massaged. The spa is beautiful but very dark. Its like walking into an underground cave. The gym was good.

They don't have their own private cab bay of a trusted cab service you can use so you get ripped off everyrtime using the cabs just in the street next to the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room few weeks before you arrive.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
MarketingThePearl, Responsable relations publiques at Hivernage Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to Hivernage Hotel & Spa.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experiences for and I am concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations.

I have noted your overall experience and will definitely review every point with the concerned departments . Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is certainly not the level of service we strive to attain and I can fully understand your disappointment.

I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting us in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in us.

Kind regards,