See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We went as a group of colleagues, once we've arrived the Chef Moha himself was in our welcoming, Gnaoua Music and Dekka Marrakchya music for animation, well served table, clean environnement and dishes was superbe, delicious varity.
The staff are adorable and well organized.
Once at Marrakesh Morocco You can't just miss this adress , i highly recommand it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2016

I had read about this place in my guide book and the face you can get a day pass for pool and lunch. I had also read reviews saying that it could be difficult to find so we wrote the address down to show to a taxi driver. We had good email communication beforehand about when we thought we could visit. They were very helpful. The taxi driver took the address and had no problems finding it. We rang the buzzer at the metal gates and someone came down to meet us. We were led to the pool area - we were the only ones there. It was amazing. I had forgotten to take swim things with me, but in the shallow part of the pool are small plastic table and chairs so I was able to sit on those and paddle my feet. The children too advantage of the large sun hats left by the pool to keep the sun off their shoulders... and basically had a whale of a time! Changing room/toilet right near the pool, sun loungers - in the sun or shade. We chose our food from the menu and ordered some drinks. We ate in the lovely garden area. Food was great. Dog was very friendly too and followed us around - but just sat near us - didn't pester us at all. There was no time limit put on us - we went back to the pool after lunch until our taxi returned to collect us. A great day of peace and calm after the centre of Marrakech!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Just got back from from spending a lovely afternoon here. If you are looking to get out of Marrakech for the day then I can't recommend Le Bled enough.
Try the 3 course lunch which is good value with generous portions, then you can lounge by the pool and soak up the beautiful North African sunshine.
The staff are amazing, making sure you have everything you need and are looked after. They also have the friendliest dog.
I can't rave enough about this place, which is quite hard to find, so book a taxi to bring you and they will make sure you get a taxi back to your hotel or riad.
A big thank you to the staff for making our 2nd day in Marrakech memorable and welcoming.
I will definitely visit again when I am back here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Such a great little place to escape to from he dusty air and buzz of Marrakech. Make sure you take a taxi (not more than 100 dirham) from the main square in medina. The area itself looks almost abandoned with half built construction sites surrounding the road, full of potholes. But when you get to the garden everything changes - it is quiet, full of olive and orange trees. There is a very nice and deep pool that you can use as a part of the lunch offer (200 dirham - not including drinks) so very good value considering that you can spend most of the day there. There are sun chairs that you can use as well. It's a small place so not many other clients (being a few I'm outside medina is helpful in that regard).

The lunch is served in a beautiful Olive Garden, where you are surrounded by small fountains. It was definitely the best tagine that I had during my week in Marrekesh. Could not fault any part of it - the sides were perfect and the portion sizes more than enough (as in most places here)

Definitely recommend it to anyone who gets a bit tired of the bustling streets of Marrakech and wants to recharge for a day.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2016

You need to get yourself a taxi to this place coming from Marrakech, but it is well worth doing so to enjoy the pleasure of being somewhere calm and delightful. Our driver must have texted ahead about our arrival, as when we got to Le Bled, one table setting had been arranged outside by the olive trees just for us! This made our experience even more charming and the food was some of the best I tasted in Morocco. I also believe the place grows a lot of their own fruit and vegetables, so everything is beautifully fresh and tasty. Included in the bill of 200 Dirhams is the use of their beautiful pool. The design area has changing facilities/towels and comfortable seating all to be enjoyed on your visit. I have no hesitation in recommending Le Bled. They also organised for a return taxi which meant it took out the usual hassle to be had when trying to negotiate....
Thank You to all the staff for our lovely day.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple