La Sultana Marrakech
Bab Hotel(Marrakech)
US$ 80
US$ 77
  • Pool
Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 97
US$ 181
US$ 140
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

Le Riad Monceau(Marrakech)
US$ 405
US$ 1,168
US$ 1,118
1,285 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantsmall luxury hotelsaadian tombsbeautiful hoteldeluxe suitefairy talearabian nightsan oasisatlas mountainsmint teaold citycooking classbreakfast and dinnerthe hustle and bustlejemaa eltaginespa
Reviewed 6 September 2012

My partner and I recently spent 4 days at La Sultana during a week long trip to Morocco. The hotel is an oasis in the middle of the absolutely crazy Medina in Marrakesh. This is one of the nicest hotels we've stayed in anywhere. We stayed in a Deluxe suite which was very large and decorated beautifully and the pool area and roof deck are gorgeous places to hang out during your stay. All of the staff were extremely attentive and handled our every need from arranging a tour guide to a day excursion to sending out my sandals which had broken and having them back repaired in less than 24 hours. The spa is also very beautiful but it's overpriced for what you get. I enjoyed the traditional hammam bath but could have skipped the massages for that price , which is very high. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are interested in having a luxury hotel experience while also having an authentic Moroccan one.

Room Tip: Book the deluxe suite!!
3  Thank Eric G
Reviewed 6 September 2012

My wife and I stayed at La Sultana for our honeymoon in August 2012. The hotel was simply breath taking. We stayed in a junior suite that we did not want to leave... were it not for the beauty of the rest of the hotel (especially the pool!).

Compared to the hustle and heat outside the walls the hotel felt like a cool palace a million miles away. The décor is stunning, the staff are great, and the entire experience is overwhelming in the best possible way. A hotel like no other that you will remember for all the right reasons.

Room Tip: ...I suspect they are all good.
1  Thank S0llier
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Our frist trip to Morocco and we stayed in the beautiful La Sultana. It is in real even more gorgeous than on the pictures. Entering THE hotel was really entering another world. It is THE most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed and I would definately recommend it to everybody. It is not cheap but worth every penny. Some periods they have nice offers so you will be upgraded. We stayed in THE junior suite giraffe with a nice balcony. It was quality time with excellent service. Breakfast and diner on THE roof top was perfect. THE view amazing and THE location great. I love to go back Some time. Please keep THE elephant suite for me reserved ;-)

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful.
1  Thank Miss_C_Den_Bosch
Reviewed 29 August 2012

We have just returned from the most amazing holiday. Truly one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, attention to detail was faultless and all the staff made our stay very memorable, especially Saida. The roof top terrace with its views over the Medina was a beautiful setting and the food exceptional. The hotel is in a great location for the local town and is on tourist bus route, which is a must. We cant wait to go back to the Oasis and planning a return trip already.

Room Tip: All rooms are very unique in style.
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This place was an oasis of generosity and calm for me after a complicated start to my morocco trip where my accommodation fell through at the airport. After hours at the airport in extreme heat, Nadia was very empathic and sweet, and patient with me in my flustered and disorganised state. She helped me book a room, and generously took time to give me clear and useful directions to get to the hotel. A big fat thankyou to our dear and genteel afternoon front desk person Khalid who followed through with our requests and bent over backwards to assist us with our every whim over our 2 day stay. He even preempted my wishes before I even made a request. Mohammed at the front desk was also jusy lovely and generous with his time assisting in arranging our forwarding itinerary.
Yes, there are some hotel flaws - the rooms are dark but each riad we have seen since, have often been dark - i think this is mostly an architectural aspect of the riad. And yes, the food at dinner was pretty plain but who cares when the service is SO GOOD, andq there are plenty of restaurants nearby if you are more particular about the quality of your food.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends