Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Hamman and massage

We were recommended this spa by our riad. It's not a traditional one and yes possibly aimed at... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
swilson1999
Carluke, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great afternoon especially with Seehem taking such good care of me and my wife

Exceptional Hassan in Marrakech. Seehem made it even more exceptional. Very clean; around the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Gary E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Marrakech
from US$ 50.90
from US$ 79.70
from US$ 69.30
More Info
All reviews couples hammam and massage couples package massage room hour massage relaxing experience black soap scrub eternal love led downstairs white robes mint tea lovely spa body mask dead skin massage experience steam room bit tricky to find deep tissue massage
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

If you visit Marrakech you should for sure try hammams, they’re for sure an experience. You are literally bathed by someone. So if you have any issues with being topless and lathered by a stranger then this might not be for you. We went for a couples Hamamam and full body massages. The hammam was fun and the lady who did the scrub was super nice and made us feel very comfortable. The massage though wasn’t great. In my opinion it was to soft and inconsistent pressure. It is in a convenient location though.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

If you want to explore a hamam in the Medina of Marakech, Isis spa is definitly worth a visit. We did get a very nice scrub from Fatima and Fate and a relaxing massage, which was included in the “princess package“. The lovely hamam stuff makes your hamam experience fun and relaxing at the same time. :)

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation at this Spa on saturday for sunday evening. We had to pay 200 Dirham as an deposit. On sunday morning we went on a Trip with a travel-company and had a bad car-accident. We spend the hole day in the Hospital and got many bruises and other injuries. My sister also had to be sutured and passed away two times on this day. A girl from the tour-company called the Isis Spar directly when she arrived at the hospital to cancel the reservation and to explain our situation. On the phone she was told that there will be no refund of the deposit. After we came back to our riad at half past eleven in the evening, our hotel also tried to call the spa to explain our health-condition and to get a refund. Today he called again in the morning and talked to the Manager of Isis Spa, but again he was told that we will get No refund. After we had been in the Hospital again, to change bandages and to be checked again, we went to Isis Spa on our own to show them, that we are really injured and not able to get a hammam or massage. The Girl at the desk only told us, that she couldn't do anything for us, because she didn't make our reservation. We even had a paper from the hospital about our health-condition. She asked us to come back at the next day to talk to the guy again. As our flight ist going tomorrow early in the morning, it's not possible for us to go there again. Also this was not her problem, as she told us and we went back to the Riad without any help or obligingness for our Situation by the spa.
If we will come back to Marrakesch the next time, we will definitly go to another hammam.

3  Thank Kathy D
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I booked for a 1h full body massage and Hammam ritual on separate days and we truely enjoyed the experience and service.
The massage was done by Kaouthar and Souad they used beautifully fragrant Argan oil and the massage was just fantastic one of the best we both had!!!
If you are not keen on having oils in your hair just inform them or bring a shower cap.
The Hammam Ritual the next day was done by the very bubbly Siam. She was amazing and we both felt well looked after. My skin felt smooth and light. I also brought my own shampoo and conditioner which she applied for us.
The facilities were clean and felt very comfortable.
My advice would be to take your tips with you to hand directly after the treatments. They have a box at reception and I very doubt it’s being given accordingly.
I would return and recommend

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Farah F
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We had a very mixed experience here... The mats that you are asked to lay on, during the hammam experience doesn't seem sanitary, however the scrubbing was nice and thorough! During my massage I noticed that the masseur seemed distracted, only using one hand on my feet. Few minutes later, when she was doing my back, I moved and discovered a mobile phone laying between my legs. She was busy on her phone! Very weird. Compared to other hammams I found the price to be very reasonable, however the service was lacking.

We tried speaking to the other staff but no one spoke english - exept one lady in the back who seemed to be busy on a private call.

Tip for the spa: re-think your definition of "service".

Date of experience: March 2018