I spent a few days there, 1st night found hair on my sheets and had to ask for a clean set, managed to get one from the night staff (grumpy old man - the lady in the day was lovely though). They didnt change the linen during my stay of 3 nights, however for 200DH its ok. The bathroom was spotless and new, the general riad seemed to be renovated.
Word of advice - they will charge you for everything, water for breakfast, AC (they keep the remotes in a locked draw and you have to pay extra to tun on AC).
but, its in a safe easy to find spot, minutes from the main square and pretty decent for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Medina neighborhood in Marrakesh, 100 m from Palais de La Bahia, Riad Hôtel Essaouira features free WiFi throughout the property. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. The riad also provides car rental. Museum Dar Si Said is 201 m from Riad Hôtel Essaouira, and Cooking School is 300 m from the property. Menara Airport is 4 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Riad Hotel Essaouira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essaouira Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Essaouira Marrakech