“Amazing holiday spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom
Electric transport buggy
VIlla 29 roof terrace
Clay tennis courts
Sunset from roof terrace.
AG Hotel & Spa
Pool villa 29
AG Hotel & Spa
AG Hotel & Spa from roof terrace of villa 29
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mfoster19...
“Amazing holiday spot”
Reviewed 31 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We came here as a birthday treat for a friend of mine and had the most amazing time. Everyone was so helpful with booking taxis to the medina and suggesting good places to explore or eat. The villa was beautiful, very clean and had everything you needed. It was the best holiday iv had in a long time and would recommend this to anyone wanting to visit the area.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dave C
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 31 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We took both houses for a week in mid October. Both houses were beautiful inside-out. They were perfectly equiped for your every need, with wonderful attention to detail. The beds were extremely comfortable, and rooms were massive. The pool was the perfect temperature and beautifully clean, the seating areas (which were everywhere) were great for escaping the heat, and in particular the roof terrace was brilliant for the sun downers watching the morroccan sunset. We were looked after very well by the guys at the hotel, who catered to our every need, we even ordered dinner to the VIlla and it was delivered to our table! They arranged our trips in to the souks (which is a short drive away) with ease and sometimes with very little warning. The clay tennis courts are great to play on (when its not too hot) and there is a spa and gym in the hotel which is very close.I would reccomend Apple gardens absolutely to anyone. The owners were very accomodating with our payment, which was difficult split between so many people and they gave us all the information and reccomendations we needed for the perfect holiday. Excellent Value for what you get. It is pure luxury!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the roof terrace
Liked least: coming home
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Barbara B
“Lovely retreat...”
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

From booking the villa directly with the owner, to arriving settling and staying our experience has been a positive one. I booked directly with Chris and he accommodated changes in date which occurred because of how dynamic my job is...he responded quickly and supportively to help us get what we needed.
On arriving in Marrakech the driver allocated to us by Apple Gardens was waiting and took us to get a few groceries in the local supermarket (Marrakech's answer to Costco!), which was really helpful. We were met by security at Apple Gardens took us and our luggage in a buggy and let us into the villa. The villa has a comprehensive information file which is pretty self explanatory about the workings of the house. The villa itself is spacious (we are a family of 4), the boys loved the football pitch nearby, and my partner and I enjoyed lovely walks around the grounds. It is indeed a haven away from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech itself.
As we had discussed taxi fares with Chris before hand we were aware of the costs. As we wanted to spend most of our time in the villa, it wasn't too much of a problem, but it certainly should be factored into your budget should you decide to travel. The complex itself has its own shop where you can get most basic bits and pieces at a reasonable cost.
All in all, it was a lovely break, and we would definitely recommend it as a safe, quiet, bright, spacious place to stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Moira F
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect winter break in beautiful and peaceful setting.”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I am an experienced traveller and am very surprised at the poor review bellow after having had a most enjoyable stay with my family and friends.

The owner was most helpful with advice and ideas before we travelled and the staff at Apple Gardens could not have been more friendly and helpful. The drivers arranged by Soufiane the villa manager were also charming and helpful, arriving on time and patiently waiting whilst we pottered around the shops. The villas are very comfortable and well equipped and are ideal for two families who can be together yet independent if wanted, I can highly recommend both villas and the Apple Gardens resort. When the Hotel is operating it will be a welcome addition.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Isabellaa...
“29 and 30 apple gardens”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

We booked our holiday 7 months in advance and we chose to stay at 30 apple gardens because we thought we were going to have a peaceful and relaxing holiday which was portrayed to us when we spoke with owner. We arrived at the villa complex at 10.30pm with 4 very tired children and had to drag all of our luggage plus food shopping we had to do as there are no shops any where, about 200 meters to the villa after initially being told there would be a golf buggy to collect our stuff there was no help which at first I put down to being late but as the days went in I started to realize that no one was there to help especially when it came to getting someone to fix the air conditioning that did not work on arrival. So there we are sitting inside the villa in 35 to at times 40 degree heat and cityred the owners management company were no where to be seen and every time we called we were told they would be coming in 10 minutes. We finally managed to speak to someone on the villa complex manager who said it was not his issue as they do not manage the property but I further explained that I had 4 children in the villa who were sweating and agitated and were not being able to sleep as the air conditioning was not working could he please help so he agreed to come and see what the problem was and got it fixed well for 1 night that is because the day after the front room stopped working and then the next night the bedroom stop working. There wasn't much understanding from the owner who I felt didn't really care. The pool light was hanging off and the pool lights did not work on arrival when this was explained to the owner he tried to blame it on my children not realizing we had arrived and this was like this. The city is a good 45 minutes away from the villa and the nearest shop is a good 20 to 25 minutes drive so a car is advisable unless you want to pay 30 pounds for the taxi cityred provide evey time you need some milk or water. Our first night there the bed in the master bedroom was infested with spiders we had to strip the whole bed and lift the mattress where we uncovered even more spiders as I went to get in the bed an enormous spider came out from the sheets. I just feel totally robbed and blindsided and would not want any one to go through what we went through and the children just think very carefully before going to and booking a holiday in villa completely ruined our summer holidays as we cut our holiday in half to book a flight home early it was that awful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
11 Sep 2013
I am sorry you did not appreciate the efforts I made to try and help you.Sadly if you own a property things do go wrong, in Africa it can be harder than usual to fix them, particularly when there is a 4 day national holiday in Morocco. I did everything in my power from the UK to help you even whilst on holiday myself, you never mentioned the spiders as I would happily have sent the cleaners back. I never said your children broke the pool light cover, I pointed out they often come off as children tend to stand on them and as the light is only 12volts it is not dangerous.
It is ironic you should give the only bad review I have had, particularly as you broke various glasses and the AC control which I did not deduct from your deposit and I even gave you a full weeks refund as you left early even after the AC problem was fixed., but that is life. Regarding the taxis, my web site clearly states the cost to Marrakech is MD200 (appx £15) and I say you must check prices and be prepared to barter as it is the custom in Morocco.. I can only assume the drivers took you on a long route to justify the high price they charged you as it usually takes 20 to 30 minutes to Marrakech depending on traffic and 45 minutes to the Airport the far side of Marrakech.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing