All reviews pool villa feng shui room service roof bar main pool stunning property perfect hideaway deluxe room general manager fairy tale rooms are huge la mamounia birds singing arabian nights four seasons an oasis palace
Reviewed 9 October 2017

When you enter the place, your eyes almost pop out because of the amazing place. It is beautiful, it is calm and private. I have never experienced anything like this in my life.
The staff is amazing. Everyone greets you and seem to care when they ask how you are doing. They are talkative and themselves, which I love. I hope I can one day go back and stay there again as it is one of the best places I've ever been!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
PNMhotel, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to read such positive comments regarding our guests’ experience.

We are so pleased that you appreciated the beauty of our property, the atmosphere, and the excellence of our service.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed at the palais namaskar for a wedding. the hotel area is huge but only has a few rooms so you feel very comfortable. the architecture is breathtaking. the rooms are huge, very high ceilings.huge shower and terasse/pool area. Breakfast and food was very good. if you want to ea on your own terasse, they bring everything you want and even more. I was very pleased with our stay. and would recommend this Hotel to relax. only "negative" the city center is only reachable by car (ca. 25min=

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FSPZ
PNMhotel, General Manager at Palais Namaskar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I've discovered this hotel from an italian movie three years ago, and i promised myself that i should go there for my honeymoon. And that's it, but i didn't expected all this magnificence. AWESOME!!! It seems somethin' between the Taj Mahal and the gardens of Babilon. Every thing is perfect. From the staff, the rooms, the restaurant, the food, the swimming pool and it's only 15 min far from the centre of Marrakech. The hotel has shuttle service that takes you in the centre. What else to say, i hope that the phot can gives you a taste of all this beauty.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Max23876
PNMhotel, General Manager at Palais Namaskar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We are very thankful for recommending our property, and look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Palais Namaskar. In the meantime, we remain.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I have reviewed a few places in the past, and always write a fair review. I wont ever write a bad review based on a one off experience as I like to give companies a chance to respond, and put things write, or sometimes I think my experience might be a one off. However, I had to leave a bad review for this place.

Our stay started out well but then slowly got worse and worse. We didn't receive things we had paid for (drinks, food etc) and customer service was non-existent until they came round with a bill. Please do not stay here - try somewhere else. I certainly will if I ever go back to Morocco. For example, our sunbeds were in the sun and we asked if we could have an umbrella. This was after lunch, at about 2pm, we asked again at 3pm, 4pm. Then at 5pm they came round with the bill but they still couldn't give us an umbrella. There were umbrella near the lunch tables where nobody was sitting and could have been moved. Of course, I would normally just move an umbrella myself but they had quite big bases and were the other side of the pool. They also state on their website that you will get "complimentary refreshments and fresh fruit will be served throughout the day". We got one bottle of water 2 hours after we arrived which we had to ask for twice. When we asked for the umbrella to be moved we weren't bluntly told (like being told off), 'please wait, I am on my own'. There were other staff around so maybe this is a management issue. At the time, I didn't want to complain as I had treated my mum and dad to the trip and I didn't want to cause a fuss but the whole time was ruined by lack of customer service.
It's such a shame as I really wanted to like the place. The grounds are stunning (although I didn't think much of the inside - lots of weird heavy curtains everywhere?). I'm a wedding planner and I really wanted to be able to recommend this place as an international wedding destination but I would NEVER recommend this for a wedding!
I did contact the hotel after our stay and express the fact that we didn't receive things which we had actually paid for (drinks, fruit, ice cream etc). and they responded by saying there is nothing they can do. Again, lack of customer service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
15  Thank amyfromlondon3
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I first became acquainted with this enchanting palace hotel when I read an article by a British travelling journalist who had been mesmerised by its beauty, tranquility and hospitality. My wife and I encountered the same experienced when we arrived. You are immediately stunned and mesmerised by its beauty. A work of architectural and decorative art that excites and delights your senses. Indescribable! A must see! Palatial, sumptious, artistic, historical but exquisitevely modern, in summary a triumph to beauty and the senses! A special mention to the most beautiful swimming pool we had ever seen surrounded by the architectural beauty of this enchanting palace.i believe it has been used as a set for films which does not come as a surprise. But then when you gradually recover your senses and tour the interior of the palace, and enjoy the warm hospitality of the hosting team you continue to be mesmerise by the beautiful and elegant facilities, from the bedrooms, to the ensuite facilities, to the restaurants and bars. Of course this work of art is set within vast gardens which delights and engages you at every step.
And now a brief reference to the wonderful and exciting culinary experience of eating at the Palais Namaskar whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner. A feast for the eyes and taste! Oysters at lunch was memorable as so were the varied fine cuisine dishes which blended traditional,and modern cuisine to perfection!
And last the the warm and welcoming hospitality of the Palais Namaskar Team. Charming, hospitable, personable, knowledgeable and professional. Despite the sumptuosity of this wonderful place the staff exudes honesty, genuine warmth and an extraordinary ability to make you feel at home and welcome.
My wife and I had the additional pleasure of getting to know Ahmed, Jihane, Khalid, the GM, and his most charming, and delightful young daughter a medical student who spoke perfect English, in effect better than me.
My wife and I hope to see you all very soon again. We will be eternally grateful for this magical experience. Our recommendation to the rest of the world.! Do not miss on a taste of paradise book into the Palais Namaskar. Heaven on earth!

Room Tip: Would recommend any!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy d
PNMhotel, General Manager at Palais Namaskar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Mr Andy,

We are very thankful for recommending our property, and look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Palais Namaskar Marrakech. Your Moroccan home.