All reviews kids club atlas mountains upgraded to a junior suite family hotel lovely pool tagine villa spa retreat taxi medina morocco french relaxation terrace desert transfer
Reviewed 5 June 2016

we stayed here on our final 2 nights of our marrakech trip after 3 nights at el fenn and 2 at casbah toubkal. was worried about some of the more negative comments on this site but they are so wrong...
the staff are incredibly courteous and helpful - checked us in 3 hours early, helped with sending a rug home, arranged transfers, trips etc. it was enough to hang out at the pool though and experience the views and gardens. food was really great too!
if you want some relief from the bustle of the medina then this is it!

Room tip: we stayed in a superior suite with extra bed which was still less than £150 per night.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nmgharris

Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for taking your time to send us your opinion about your visit to Hotel Fellah in Marrakech, here on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that the overall valuation of your stay is positive.Your comments encourage us to continue to provide the service you expect.
We look forward to having you back.

Cordially,

Reviewed 27 May 2016

We spent 3 fabulous nights here early May and absolutely loved every minute. It is very relaxed, stunning decor, fabulous food and extremely friendly, helpful staff. Really loved it and want to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Judith E

Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for your comments, it is great to learn that you had a pleasant stay in our property but mostly to learn that we made our commitment, to make you feel as you deserved. We hope to have the chance to host you again.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel back I'm November for my partners surprise 30th birthday trip. I have constantly been logging into trip advisor ever since keeping up to date with the reviews/photos.

Received a telephone call yesterday and email to advise they have now booked out the entire hotel to a private event and therefore our booking is cancelled. They did suggest in the email we move to another hotel down the road but made no apology or clarified whether we would have to pay an additional cost.

After ringing the hotel to complain we were told to email our concerns so they could be passed to management and we would be contacted. Have we? Absolutely not.

After planning this trip as a birthday present since November and due to travel to marrakech on Wednesday this has been an absolute nightmare. I would avoid if I was you.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank NancyMCoventry
qayqay, Manager at Fellah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion here on Tripadvisor.

I deeply regret that your experience at Hotel Fellah Marrakech did not live up to your expectations and I am terribly sorry that the service you received was not up to the high standards we strive to deliver to all of our guests. I ask you to accept my most sincere apologies and I will follow up on your comments with my team.

I sincerely hope to have the chance to welcome you back to Fellah Hotel one day in order to give you the excellent treatment you deserve and I personally remain at your disposal for any further comments or questions.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 May 2016

My wife booked this and after reading the reviews on trip advisor and booking.com i was hesitant. Was not sure what to expect BUT i was pleasantly surprised .

Fellah hotel is placed outside the Medina and the villas were amazing we had a large room with a balcony access to a lounge area and kitchen and even a swimming pool.

The staff were amazing Mohammed, Aicha, Ridwan, Younis, Hennan made our stay memorable.

I went with saleem to the local mosque great experience

The kids loved the small farm in the middle with a few animals , there was a tree house for kids and a kids club.

The wifi worked fine

The food was ok not my kind of platter but it was ok.

I found the traveling expensive from the hotel to the medina at 50-60 Euros return by taxi

There is an old man that lives in a cardboard box outside the hotel - such a happy man i left him water and food daily.

i would visit this hotel again if i can arrange cheaper transportation to the medina

Room tip: The room we had was spot the first villa superior Suite
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KaDdeer

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Fellah Hotel is niche. It's definitely not for all types, but that's why it's so special. The decor is desert-cool with hip, alternative and artistic influences. Plenty to explore on the grounds - beautiful gardens and nooks to enjoy, excellent poolside tunes, local musicians and laid-back atmosphere.
Food was pretty decent - I'd rate it 3/5 - but more because of the variety and freshness of the buffet than the flavour or quality. The meat wasn't the greatest. It's also, obviously, much more expensive than what you would pay at a restaurant in town. The alcohol mark-up is quite high, so be aware and booze wisely!
WiFi was spotty - but you're in the desert in Morocco. Look up from your phone at the villages and living conditions around you and get over it, or check into a Hilton if you need a business centre. This place is going for a different vibe.
Our room was spic and span, though they could stand to upgrade the mattresses and pillows, but the cleaning services were excellent every single day.
The service at this hotel was fantastic, and it's what bumps the rating to a 4. The staff are extremely friendly, personable and eager to help, they are sharp and funny and trilingual at minimum - English, French and Arabic.
Altogether, it was a very enjoyable holiday with a great atmosphere and energy. We would recommend it highly - to the right people.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank natasha o
FellahHotel, Gérant at Fellah Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2016