“Riad Laksiba saved our trip!”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
German first
Italian first
Turkish first
Any
Josh B
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Riad Laksiba saved our trip!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

We were originally staying in another hotel just out of the center of Marrakech which was awful. We left there after one night and stayed at the Laksiba for the rest of our holiday which was amazing! Abdelhamid welcomed us and made our holiday a very pleasant experience by suggesting places to eat, areas to visit and not to visit. Thanks to both Abdelhamid & Adel for the hospitality. If I go back to Marrakech I will most defiantly be staying at Riad Laksiba.

Eldretta
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Riad Laksiba!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I stayed at Riad Laksiba from the 19th-26th July as part of a group so we had the whole Riad to ourselves. I was a little apprehensive at first about visiting Morocco as it was not somewhere that I had ever thought of visiting previously and I did not make the booking. However, as soon as we entered the Riad any worries I had completely disappeared. We were welcomed by the lovely staff with big smiles who made us feel welcomed straight away with mint tea and a rundown of what Morocco had to offer. The Riad is beautifully finished and just has a feel of serenity about it. The open roof with the sun shining down into the Riad is lovely, especially as little birds fly in and out and you look up and see beautiful blue skies. The rooms are a good size, clean and well presented and the ensuites are also lovely. The roof terrace was one of my favourite places to chill at the Riad although the intense heat sometimes had me running inside for cover!

Breakfast consisted of breads, eggs, cakes, fresh juice, tea, coffee and the most delicious pancakes that I have ever tasted which resulted in us fighting over them each morning. There was plenty of things to do which the staff helped us arrange and they came with us on a couple of trips. One of our trips was to the Atlas mountains where we saw a beautiful waterfall and swam in the lovely fresh water. I will never forget that day and I'm sure Abde (one of the staff who accompanied us) will never forget it either :).

My stay at Riad Laksiba was great, I felt at home and thought all the staff were wonderful. I would definetley go back and want to give a big thanks to all the staff Abde, Abdo, Adil, Nadia and Raja for helping make my holiday that extra bit special.

Travelling group: Family
Zackary B
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
“Cannot be faulted”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I had never previously visited Marrakech, Morocco and I found that staying in Riad Lakisba enabled my friends and I to experience the cultural change fully. The intricate details within the doors, walls and furnishings make the aesthetics of the Riad very special indeed. It is evident upon entry that you are welcomed into the Riad Laksiba family with open arms and it would be difficult not to call the staff your friends, by the end of your visit. With the staff and Simon's extensive knowledge of the local surroundings, history and points of specific interest, you can achieve more than you could have ever expected. The food at the Riad was faultless and staying at the Riad contributed towards one of the best cultural experiences my friends and I have ever had. The room was kept at perfect temperature with the air conditioning unit and the en suite accompanied the bedroom perfectly.
I fully recommend Riad Laksiba to travellers, families and friends who want to get the most out of their time in Marrakech with memories which will stay with you forever and leave you no other option except from visiting again.

Jack O
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Hidden Jewel In The Medina”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

My 4 day adventure in Marrakesh was an unforgettable experience made all the better by staying at Riad Laksiba. From the moment we touched down at Marrakesh Menara Airport the incredible service began as we were greeted by Simon, Adil and Abelhamid. A minibus took us to the Riad which is situated within the old Medina. The location is excellent as it is in one of the safest parts of the city and is only a short walk from the Medina gates meaning that you can get a taxi to places in the evening and do not have to worry about walking far in the dark. In addition to this it is also set just slightly back from the main streets so there is a peaceful and secure quality to its location. The design of the Riad is stunning, but the first thing you notice is the enchanting hint of incense in the air which reminds that you are in Morocco and invites you to explore the Riad further. The interior is gorgeous from the artwork and artifacts - which adorn the walls and walkways- to the beautiful and intricate wooden doors. The centrepiece is undoubtedly the pool which provides a cool relief from the North African sun in addition to being an attractive water feature. The rooms have air conditioning as well as an ample shower wet room which is a refreshing change from the cramped showers often present at other guest houses. The roof terrace boast an impressive opportunity for sun bathing as well as a berber tent which is the perfect setting for sharing a shisha pipe. Though you make think Riad Laksibas defining feature is its interior design; its staff are by far the best asset. The term staff should be used loosely here as by the end of the first day I already thought of them as my friends. They couldn’t do enough for us and seemed to relish interacting with our group. They were attentive to the point that on the first night, at 2 in the morning, Abdelhamid was teaching us how to make mint tea and speak Arabic. They also acted as fantastic guides around Marrakesh and its Souks and, as I previously stated, became integrated within our group very quickly. It also seems apparent from the way they interacted with us, and the owner Simon, that they enjoy working there as much as we enjoyed staying there. Although my 4 day stay in Marrakesh was short it was enough to make me determined to return and when I do I will certainly be staying at Riad Laksiba.

Liked best: Staff
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Kellymjo
Morristown, New Jersey
“I love this Riad”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Definitely book a Riad when staying in Marrakech. Riad Laksiba has great service, DELICIOUS food offerings with hefty portions, a refrigerator filled with cold beverages (much needed in the hot months), and nice rooms with comfortable beds and private bathrooms. The staff spoke English very well and helped my friend and I plan the rest of our Moroccan vacation. The staff can also give you input on how to negotiate prices for goods at the souks.
Free Breakfast. Free WiFi. Great experience.

Management Response
12 Jul 2013
Hello Kelly,
I am delighted that you extended your stay with us. From your initial correspondence describing a need to stay somewhere for the night when first arriving in Marrakech to my staff informing me that Kelly is staying on for night 2, then going to the Desert, then returning again....
My daughter thoroughly enjoyed you company on the Roof Terrace into the early hours of the morning and enjoyed hearing about your plans for the rest of your Moroccan adventure. Thank you for being so kind as to write a Review. I hope that in the future wonderlust will bring you back to Morocco and create new adventures for you. Many kind regards. Simon. Owner.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;