“Superb service lovely Riad”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
German first
Italian first
Turkish first
Any
Aslaug S
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Superb service lovely Riad”
Reviewed 28 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Big thanks to the staff of Riad Laksiba for superb service and a friendly atmosphere!
Our little family enjoyed the stay at Laksiba lovely Riad form the 6-11th of january 2013.
After arriving back to Iceland we still talk about the friendly staff and the fantastic last dinner the staff made for us. Thank you Abdelhamid Bousaadi and Mohamed Kasmaoui for your professional and friendly attitude and serice. We highly recommend this Riad because you guys are grate...and not to forget the the grate women that came to the Riad to cook the unforgettable Moroccan food!..And thank you for recommending the driver/guide Mohisne Boula for the trip to Atlas mountains...he was superb guide and we enjoyed his company as well as the drive in Moroccan nature. We plan to return to Morocco as soon as possible!

Travelling group: Family
26 Feb 2013
Aslaug,
Thank you for your kind words and taking time to write a Review. I am impressed by the fact that you have mentioned Abdelhamid and Mohamed by their full names. I assume your family and my staff are now "Facebook Friends" ... how wonderful. Marrakech must have offered a stark difference from Reykjavik, Iceland. I am pleased that we managed to accommodate you and your family and do sincerely hope that you get the opportunity to travel and visit again. Love to your family. Simon (Riad Laksiba)
davidb186...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Riad Laksiba sets a high standard for others to follow in Marrakech”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

My wife and I spent 5 nights at the Riad Laksiba (19 – 24 January) and can happily report that the overall experience exceeded expectations. As a light sleeper, easily bothered and kept awake by noise, I needed somewhere quiet enough to hear the ticking of the clock. At the same time I wanted to be within a comfortable stroll of the town centre. Laksiba, at the southern perimeter of the Kasbah checked the box perfectly. The website says that staff are included in the rate. I thought that was an odd thing to say until I could experience incredible and genuine hospitality of the staff. Simon picks his people with great care (including outstanding language skills) and treats them as family members. This high level of consideration is repaid to his guests in so many ways that make the difference between a day spoiled by hassle and one in which you feel the day’s itinerary has gone to plan. Lastly, as a foodie, the quality of the food can make or break a vacation, and here Laksiba was exceptional. Let me put it this way, as a British school child in the 1960s/70s I developed a deep suspicion of prunes. My first meal, classic lamb tajine on my first night at Riad Laksiba, completely converted me to this much maligned fruit! If anyone finds cooking to match Laksiba elsewhere in Marrakech then they will have spent some serious money.
Be sure to follow the link from the website http://riadinmarrakech.com/ and view the short TV documentary on the history of Riad Laksiba.
David B

Travelling group: Family
David,
I am delighted that... of all things that I introduced you to within Moroccan culture during your visit that "Prunes" got a mention. We thoroughly enjoyed you and Sue's company. It was interesting to get Sue's "Japanese" perspective on Marrakech and I am pleased that Sue felt Riad Laksiba was the best part of her holiday. Hopefully we'll see you both again in the future. Best regards Simon (Riad Laksiba)
Gary M
Winniepg
“Riad Laksiba a breath of fresh air”
Reviewed 18 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Beautiful experience off the beaten path showcasing the architectural character of old and new. The service was genuinely from the heart of a team of wonderful ambassadors for Marrakech. It's location offers both a peaceful retreat from the buzz of the Medina and a convenient perch to roam the character filled neighbourhood. We would love to return.

Travelling group: Couples
Thanks Gary,
You shall be welcome any-time. Best regards Simon. (Riad Laksiba)
Skeena H
UK
“A perfect sanctuary embodying Moroccan culture and hospitality”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

....And most certainly no ordinary guesthouse!
Following glowing reports from my brother and his friends (some of whom are regular Riad Laksiba guests), we stayed here over New Year and loved it, and would highly recommend it. Indeed, having been back only a few days, friends to whom I'd mentioned Riad Laksiba have just booked up.
The impressive service provided by Simon and his team started with the extensive local information volunteered by Simon during our initial correspondence.Thereafter, it continued on our arrival with Abdelhamid meeting us at the station. He, along with Muhammed, Nadia and Naja, was always so friendly and enthusiastic about providing any support and information we needed. Whether we required recommendations on places to eat or a car and driver to take us on a day-trip to the Cascades d'Ouzoud (a must!) the team were always on-hand to help.
The conveniently located riad has been restored with obvious love and immaculate integrity. Staying in such beautiful and tranquil surroundings was both a pleasure and a privilege.
Thank-you all for a truly delightful and memorable experience which I hope to revist one day.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The interior decor and the helpful English-speaking team
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Skeena H
UK
“A perfect sanctuary embodying Morrocan culture and hospitality...”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

....And most certainly no ordinary guesthouse!

Travelling group: Couples
Thanks Skeena,
For your kind words and positive Review. I am so pleased that you arrived on recommendation and Laksiba and your trip lived up to expectation. Delighted to host you again. Best regards Simon (Riad Laksiba)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing