“The Perfect Birthday Treat”
other travellers have booked this property
Riad Laksiba -  Guest house, Hotel, Rooms or Exclusive Use, Kasbah, Medina, Marrakech, Morocco
Riad Laksiba - Exclusive Use from £125 Night Riad Laksiba  - Rooms from £25 Person
Check Availability
The Twin Room Two, First Floor
Riad Laksiba - Open-Air Courtyard
Bathroom In Twin Room Two, First Floor
Entrance
Dont just be a Tourist. Go Native, Experience Marrakech.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Riad -
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 228 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Turkish first
German first
Italian first
Turkish first
Any
caroline...
London, United Kingdom
“The Perfect Birthday Treat”
Reviewed 20 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

From the moment I booked my stay at Riad Laksiba the communication with Simon the owner was so positive. I emailed and telephoned him on many occasions as I had booked the entire Riad for my Birthday and I wanted everything perfect, he was supberb with recommending Restaurants & Spa's for treatments. To say that the staff at the Riad were excellent would be an understatment. They were outstanding. Mohamed made sure everything was so perfect. The meal on our first night at the Riad was excellent and the breakfast was wonderful also. I have travelled the world as an Air Hostess and the customer service I recieved at Riad Laksiba was better than any customer service I have ever recieved in any five star hotel abroad. RIAD LAKSIBA IS 5 STAR FOR COMFORT SERVICE AND DECOR. I will return to Riad Laksiba and I wish Simon and his staff continued success with the Riad as it is most definalty a Riad to remember. Thank you for making my Birthday so special.

Your age range 35-49
22 Mar 2012
Hello Caroline,
A huge thanks for the TripAdvisor Review and taking time to telephone me.
I am delighted that your Birthday was so memorable and you are keen to return.
Sorry to hear you and your friends were gloomy about coming home but I shall also take that as a compliment.
Again... many thanks for such positive feedback. Simon. Riad Laksiba
Helen D
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful surroundings and fabulous staff”
Reviewed 17 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

The photos of Riad Laksiba don't even begin to do it justice. The riad is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever seen and is located a 5 minute taxi ride from the main square, although I would definitely recommend a return trip on one of the horse drawn carriages through the back streets of the medina.

Mohamed and Hicham looked after us like we were members of their own family. The trip they organised to a traditional Berber house, camel riding and visiting the waterfalls is a day that I will never forget as long as I live.

I'm already trying to work out when I can return and Riad Laksiba will be the first place on my list. Thank you so much.

20 Mar 2012
Hello Helen, Thank you for such a wonderful TripAdvisor Review. I shall pass on your comments to Hicham and Mohamed. Very much appreciated. I have just taken a few minutes to look at the photos that you have posted on your Facebook site. I looks like you guys had an action packed time. The baby Camel is adorable. We look forward to your repeat visit. Many thanks Simon. Riad Laksiba.
Micmac198...
“Traditional, beautiful and a trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

From the second we were picked up from the airport by Hicham and greeted by Mohammed, we new this was going to be a holiday to remember. The riad is traditional and utterly beautiful. In a quiet side street you can relax on the roof terrace and enjoy the Moroccan sun, where u will we waited on like royalty by the exceptional staff. Or if you wish to experience the hustle and bustle of Marrakech you are only 5 minutes in a taxi from the square. The whole experience was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. I've only been back 48 hours and already planning my return trip.

16 Mar 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a Review. I am so pleased that you were delighted by the attentive nature of our team. For me it is very rewarding when a reviewer focuses their review on the interaction between staff and guest. This is sometimes lost but we really feel, in many cases, it can be the make or break of a holiday experience. Riad Lasiba is small, quiet and intimate therefore you summary of your experience; recognising both attention to detail within Riad Laksiba as well as the attention to detail shown by the team may well help other travellers in their choices of what experiences they want to achieve when on holiday. I always pass comments back to the team. They will be genuinely delighted for the recognition of their efforts. We look forward to your return visit. Sincere thanks. Simon. Riad Laksiba.
AnnikaP86
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Everything we could have wished for and more!”
Reviewed 24 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

From the minute we arrived we were instantly looked after. Me and 9 of my friends booked the entire Riad out and within seconds of arriving at this exquisite place, it felt like home. We only stayed for 2 nights but nobody wanted to leave by the end! The staff at Laksiba (especially Mohammed!) could not have been more accommodating, anything we needed was there for us instantly as well as guidance through the bustling streets of Marrakech. The first night we had a delicious traditional Morrocan feast cooked for us in the Riad, and for the second night Mohammed recommended a wonderful Morrocan restaurant with belly dancers in the main square. Our stay in Laksiba was everything we could have wished for and more and we all can't wait to book up and go and stay again as soon as possible!!

24 Feb 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to write a Review. The accounts of your experiences have a real value to me as I was absent during your stay. I am delighted that you are planning to return.
Simon
PennyW87
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A group of 10 of us stayed at the Riad on a hen weekend and didn't want to leave! The service was excellent- couldn't fault it. Mohamed was really helpful and showed us the best places to go. The Riad's in an excellent location, within walking distance of the square and souks. The riad itself is amazingly decorated and all the rooms are a good size- really felt at home! The only downside is that we had to come home!

24 Feb 2012
Aww what a lovely comment at the end. I am pleased that Riad Laksiba created such an emotional response. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Simon Riad Laksiba
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing