Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Sahara desert journey

With 2 other friends I went on a Southern Morocco desert trip starting from Marrakesh using the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
2520Steve
Unforgettable trip to Southern Morocco

If you ever think about going to the Sahara this is the trip to do in Morocco! I started planning... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
laszlot525

All reviews erg chebbi camel ride unforgettable trip great guide ali kasbah sites journey stops morocco saffron desert company nomad suv highlights french
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Every thing was perfetto..Riad..organization. ALI THE BESTguide..beautifull country . We felt safe with him. Thanks ali..we regime di Sahara exploring

Reviewed 8 July 2016

The tour was very well organized, every detail was worked out yet the schedule was flexible. Rashid, our driver/guide/new friend was knowledgeable, humorous and amazing in every way. My husband and I enjoyed visiting the kasbahs, the camel ride, the night in the desert and the beautiful landscape. The accommodations were lovely and comfortable. The food was delicious and too much. Everybody who was involved with the tour spoke several languages and were friendly and helpful. We made many new friends and will remember this journey for a long time.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Our trip driving through the south-east of Morocco definitely surpassed my expectations! It was an incredible adventure discovering different sites with our knowledgable guide Ali who was always kind and considerate, helping us in anyway we needed. I definitely would recommend this service to anyone who wants to discover Morocco in a unique way that is otherwise not possible unless you are a local.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Our 2 night/3 day tour from Marrakech to Merzouga was incredible and far exceeded our expectations. Ali was our driver and Mustapha was our tour guide - they were both truly excellent. I couldn't recommend the tour enough!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

My boyfriend and I met with Ali in Marrakech for a three day tour that his company offered. We couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. Ali was kind and considerate of our needs and was more than happy to make stops along the way for photo opportunities and bathroom breaks. He offered lots of interesting history and comments about the places we went to and he was always prompt and ready to get back on the road when we were. In the three short days that we had, Ali took us to an incredibly diverse amount of sites and locations as well as some local hidden treasures (beautiful restaurants, little towns etc.) that we are certain we would have never found on our own. We would without a doubt recommend these services to other travellers looking for an authentic and unforgettable experience of Morocco. Shukraan Jazilaan Ali!! - Willa & Troy