“An experience!”

Kenzi Club Agdal Medina
Ranked #93 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 9 November 2017

A 4 night stay at this hotel. Rated 5 star and only let down by a lack of toiletries in bathroom! Good entertainment for adults and children, food and drink for all inclusives, but shame bar closed at 11.30 prompt. Quite a ride from the medina but a must for any tourist to visit.
Everyone is very friendly but be careful they always ask for more money even after giving you a price or bill in a shop or restaurant. An dreadful experience with a horse getting his leg stuck in a carriage strap makes me say stay away from carriage rides around city. Some beautiful views made our visit worthwhile.

Room Tip: Some rooms are a long walk from main area, so ask for closer ones if necessary.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eileen B

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Although the hotel is not in a great location you can not fault the beauty of the grounds and hotel itself. It’s massive!

The pools are lovely and one is actually heated to 28 degrees so i was able to actually get in - it was October and although the weather was perfect the other pool rarely got to a temp where I could do more than dip my toe in.

The evening shows were great - something I thought I would hate. The animation team work very hard throughout the day - I had so much fun playing French bowls with Samsung - again something I never saw myself doing. In the evening they make sure everyone gets involved - yes I danced, and enjoyed myself, I have Samsung to thank for this too.

Overall, the hotel is beautiful, the food is great but it’s the staff that made the holiday. Nothing was ever too much and they genuinely wanted you to have the best holiday

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

BRAZILIAN ladies in Marrakesh
“What happens in Marrakesh stays in Marrakesh”... but I need to say:
The hotel is lovely with fantastic staff. The entertainment team are extremely friendly and always happy. The facilities were all of a very good standard, the reception was so helpful, the waiters always smiling and solicit to attend, btw the food was excellent and I can’t complain about the drinks. Believe me, an incredibly beautiful and well maintained garden. The main pool was warm and this time the year it was peaceful. The spa: such a nice and relaxing massage followed by a warm pool in. I will definitely stay again on my birthday and recommend others.

Room Tip: I thinking about going to stay next time at the private pool but my room 510 was nice too
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were not sure what to expect with 'all inclusive' but we were pleasantly surprised! Having stayed at the sister hotel to this (Kenzi Menara Palace) which is definitely more luxurious, it would have been easy to compare it unfavourably. However, the pool was never noisy and we could always get 4 sunbeds together in a sunny position. There is a buffet for all meals with some things made to order (i.e. omelettes at breakfast). There was plenty of choice and something for everyone. For my personal taste, I wold have liked to food to be a hotter so I just avoided the dishes which had been 'sitting'!. We drank the rose wine and it was perfectly fine. We would the staff in the restaurant to be very friendly and accommodating and they quickly learned that every meal we had rose and it was at the table along with still and sparkling water before you could blink! We were a party of 4 - and had 2 rooms - 619 and 621. They were in a nice quiet setting with twin beds in each. The bathrooms were a little tired but perfectly functional. We staying at the beginning of November and the weather was still lovely and hot from 10.30 to 4. The clientele is mainly French with English and German. My tips would be to avoid the poolside bar which could get noisy, stay on your sunbed and get to all meals early for best choice!

Room Tip: I have mentioned rooms above - and 619 and 621 were well located and quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenny H
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Great hotel, very friendly and accommodating staff with an adults-only pool.
The food and choices are great and the Moroccan tea is amazing!
Loved this place will definitely be going back.
The spa is also fab!