6,366 results
All reviews pool bar animation team golf buggy private pool shuttle bus reception staff all inclusive hotel french guests french speaking main language table tennis plenty of sunbeds evening entertainment themed nights short break water aerobics olive trees
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Although the hotel is not in a great location you can not fault the beauty of the grounds and hotel itself. It’s massive!

The pools are lovely and one is actually heated to 28 degrees so i was able to actually get in - it was October and although the weather was perfect the other pool rarely got to a temp where I could do more than dip my toe in.

The evening shows were great - something I thought I would hate. The animation team work very hard throughout the day - I had so much fun playing French bowls with Samsung - again something I never saw myself doing. In the evening they make sure everyone gets involved - yes I danced, and enjoyed myself, I have Samsung to thank for this too.

Overall, the hotel is beautiful, the food is great but it’s the staff that made the holiday. Nothing was ever too much and they genuinely wanted you to have the best holiday

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank amy01649
Reviewed 9 November 2017

BRAZILIAN ladies in Marrakesh
“What happens in Marrakesh stays in Marrakesh”... but I need to say:
The hotel is lovely with fantastic staff. The entertainment team are extremely friendly and always happy. The facilities were all of a very good standard, the reception was so helpful, the waiters always smiling and solicit to attend, btw the food was excellent and I can’t complain about the drinks. Believe me, an incredibly beautiful and well maintained garden. The main pool was warm and this time the year it was peaceful. The spa: such a nice and relaxing massage followed by a warm pool in. I will definitely stay again on my birthday and recommend others.

Room Tip: I thinking about going to stay next time at the private pool but my room 510 was nice too
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We were not sure what to expect with 'all inclusive' but we were pleasantly surprised! Having stayed at the sister hotel to this (Kenzi Menara Palace) which is definitely more luxurious, it would have been easy to compare it unfavourably. However, the pool was never noisy and we could always get 4 sunbeds together in a sunny position. There is a buffet for all meals with some things made to order (i.e. omelettes at breakfast). There was plenty of choice and something for everyone. For my personal taste, I wold have liked to food to be a hotter so I just avoided the dishes which had been 'sitting'!. We drank the rose wine and it was perfectly fine. We would the staff in the restaurant to be very friendly and accommodating and they quickly learned that every meal we had rose and it was at the table along with still and sparkling water before you could blink! We were a party of 4 - and had 2 rooms - 619 and 621. They were in a nice quiet setting with twin beds in each. The bathrooms were a little tired but perfectly functional. We staying at the beginning of November and the weather was still lovely and hot from 10.30 to 4. The clientele is mainly French with English and German. My tips would be to avoid the poolside bar which could get noisy, stay on your sunbed and get to all meals early for best choice!

Room Tip: I have mentioned rooms above - and 619 and 621 were well located and quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenny H
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Great hotel, very friendly and accommodating staff with an adults-only pool.
The food and choices are great and the Moroccan tea is amazing!
Loved this place will definitely be going back.
The spa is also fab!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I am not sure whether my expectations are unrealistically high but my experience wasn’t in line with some of the other reviews and overall rating for this hotel. Our two boys (11 and 9) did have a great time though and this obviously makes a big difference. The key things that could have been better included:
- more friendly staff on reception at check-in. It felt that we were a bit of an inconvenience and when we had to call them having got to our room they didn’t answer.
- the International Buffet was ok although I had to point out that the chicken wasn’t cooked on the first night. In sunset lighting it was a good and lucky spot so early on in the holiday.
- whilst all inclusive the drinks were more limited than I would expect and the quality of spirits was poor (and very cheap). There were premium brand bottles behind the bar and when I enquired was told that they cost the equivalent of £85 to buy!
All of this said, the pool and activities staff were friendly and you could always get a seat around the pool. The weather for October was brilliant too!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family