“Simple and tasty”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Get beyond the bright cafeteria style white light and enjoy. Unlike the apalling service in the market the waiters are humorous and the price is honest. The Harire was a lovely soup full of flavour and add a touch of spicy sauce to make a perfect light supper. Kids really enjoyed the meat marinated with delicate spices.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Tasty dishes and great value for money. We enjoyed the various tarjin dIshes offered, the Moroccan salad, ect. Went there several times during our stay in Marakech.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Has the usual Moroccan foods but clean and good prices. Friendly staff. Fresh meats. Known for its skewers. Vegetarian and Gluten free options available. It is down a quieter street off the main square near the post office. Highly recommended

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant serves the usual Moroccan food like couscous, tagines, salads, etc. But I believe it’s famous for its barbecue meat. I usually don’t eat lamb but I was encouraged to try it. I was very glad I did. The lamb chops were delicious. They were tender as well. I wonder what kind of seasoning was put on it. Most of us had the lamb chops and believe me, we were all happy. Those who had the skewered meat were just as happy with their meal. We have a couple who were vegetarians so they had the tagines. When asked, they told me it was good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Came here twice for dinner. First time I wanted to try the Moroccon salad which was basically tomatoes and onions (10MED only!) and a Tajine with lamb, prunes and almond, simply divine. Second time I went for a mixed salad and a chicken with veg tajine (35MED, average in town is 60). DO NOT expect a red carpet or waiters serving you with gloves because you would be disappointed. However you get a very basic but decent service no more nor less than other places in the old Medina and for the price you pay the end, well... its perfect.
They do also the pigeon tajine, which i have not tried but if I ever come back to Marrakech I will definitely go for it.

Date of visit: April 2018