All reviewssingle roomyogurtdjemaa el fna squareyour luggagethe main squarenice riadroof terraceshampootaximedina
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Manager Haffni was very helpful and made us welcome from the get go. Just like a dream of 1001 night. The tea is delightful and the rooftop let's you have a peek at the atlas mountains when the weather is right!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from my third short break in Marrakech and on this occasion I stayed at this Riad. Riad Samsli is very well located for many of the Medina's main attractions. It is less than a 10 minute walk from the main square and, what is more, that walk is almost entirely along one straight road without the usual maze like twists and turns common in the Marrakech medina.

The rooms were slightly smaller than at other Riads I have stayed in but not to the extent that it was a problem. Food is available at the Riad though I only sampled breakfast which was generous and served on the lovely roof terrace either in sun or shade as you preferred.

Another major positive of this Riad is the staff who were, without exception, charming and keen to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This is a warm and charming riad situated in a convenient location in old town. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. They brought us tea in the afternoon and offered to give us a special breakfast at 4:30 am before our airport pick up! The rooms are cozy and warm and breakfast in the rooftop is awe inspiring!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Beautiful place, very centrally located. I stayed 4 days and loved my room (great bedding, quiet at night). Breakfast was included and served on the upstairs terrace.
All staff were extremely nice and helpful. I'd definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Asia room was great, it opened on the interior patio and the wifi signal was good.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2016

We stayed six nights. We had a room with a great shower, big fluffy towels and plenty of storage space, including a safe. The room was always spotless and towels/linen replaced daily. The Riad is typical and two orange trees in the central courtyard provide much needed freshness. A good ceiling fan was useful.We stayed at the end of October - 31 degrees. The breakfast was copious, fresh orange juice, preserves, yoghurt, crêpes, cakes. Eggs interesting! Staff warm and welcoming, food excellent in the evening. The roof terraces are splendid, plenty of relaxing corners. Tortoise an added attraction. Good recommendations on attractions, restaurants etc. We had a lovely holiday. This hotel is not accessible and it essential to be able to walk through the narrow lanes to reach it.

Room Tip: Its not accessible.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple