All reviewsmoroccan restaurantla tablerange rovermichelin starred chefrooftop plunge poolpersonal butlerliving roombest hotels in the worldroyal treatmentconcierge teamunique hotelmoroccan palacehead conciergeamazing spafeast for the eyesle jardinthe entire hotel
Reviewed 3 November 2017

After the chaos of the souks, you need the calm retreat. This is a palace, grand and utterly irresistable to yield to. Trad Moroccan, its delights hidden behind high walls, excluding the outside miasma. It’s stunning interior is cool, calm and sumptuously decorated allowing for some old fashion mingling with cocktail in tow . The food was amazing mixing traditional fair with flair and appetising snacking all day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eli B
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately I did not get to stay here but attended a cocktail evening hosted by the King and hotel GM while on a recent visit. The hotel is like nothing else you will experience. The food offered was nothing short of 7* and fantastic. The staff were attentive and while always there had the ability to be unobtrusive in every way! If you have the opportunity to stay - just do it!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul and Sophie F
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Everything in this fancy and luxurious hotel is just perfect! The rooms, the premises, the food and specially the staff were beyond expectations!
We loved this place and would go again for sure!
A must visit if you plan a fancy stay in Marrakech!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Oliver_Zeitoun
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I stayed at Royal Mansour Marrakech for 5 nights last year in October for vacation. It was probably, no definitely, the BEST HOTEL I'VE STAYED IN BAR NONE. Everything from the service, accommodations, amenities, gym/spa, restaurant/food were impeccable. Upon arrival (after being dropped off in a gold S-Class), I was immediately greeted by Marie, my hostess, and was checked in, inside my Riad, all while being offered mint tea and an assortment of desserts and fruits. All of the "rooms" here are Riads, basically stand-alone houses with your own personal roof deck and pool. Through Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts, I was IMMEDIATELY UPGRADED to the Prestige Riad, a three-story house with my own roof deck and soaking pool. The entire property is set-up as a mini medina and is a mirror of Marrakech in which it's located. The complex is pin-drop quiet and feels supremely exclusive while being steps away from the central market, Jemaa-El-Fnaa. This really felt like a real 5-star experience, no expense was spared whatsoever. Through Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts, I was given a complimentary bottle of wine, a $100 spa credit, and complimentary breakfast in my Riad every day. I was even given my own stationary embossed with my name (talk about being spoiled rotten). Everything about it was pure opulence and luxury. It's expensive but worth every penny, I didn't want to leave ever.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Dachuan C
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We rented a pavillion by the pool to have a nice and relaxing day. Included we had delicious juices, a really beautyful lunch and foot massage at the gourgious spa. This place was like comming to paradise. So beautiful! We had dinner at the marrocan restaurant and it was splendide. The prices is high, but its all worth it. I recomend this place if you want to esacape from the buissy city.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family