Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech
MonRiad(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 49
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 55/night.

Le Riad Monceau(Marrakech)
US$ 170
  • Breakfast included
Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
  • Pool
US$ 405
US$ 1,169
US$ 1,117
All reviewsthe main squaresarah roomkasbah arearoof terracefrench ladydelicious pastriesmint teaatlas mountainsyogurtorange blossomevery morningsitting areabeautiful courtyarda wonderful stayquiet streetan oasishome from home
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Arrived home yesterday from what I can only described now as my happy place!! Couldn't be more impressed with the entire experience. Joelle has made the riad a haven and home from home. Fantastic service and wonderful staff! My only complaint was that I had to come Home! Already looking forward to booking up for next year!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I have just come home from Joelles Riad along with 9 friends and want to review but honestly dont know where to begin.
Joelle is one of the most beautiful, gentle, welcoming women you will ever meet. She has created a haven of pure simple luxury and tranquillity with a small team of equally wonderful people.
The riad is far more beautiful than in the pictures and while there, nothing is to much trouble.
The cleanliness is outstanding, the smell of the orange oil is amazing, the breakfast is unbelievable!
The riad is perfectly placed close to everything you'll need during your stay.
This is my second time here and will be back!
Thankyou Joelle and your team for the most perfect stay. One which myself and my friends will never forget..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jobieth
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I stayed here for 6 nights with my husband and daughter in March 2017. Can't recommend this riad highly enough! It was wonderful. Joelle was the perfect hostess, helping us with every enquiry. Her brilliant cook made a meal for us on 2 nights, which were the best meals we had that holiday! The house is an oasis of calm and peace, with its orange tree and beautiful decor. The room was perfect for 3 and the roof terrace was a wonderful extra bonus. On Joelle's recommendation we tried the "Bains de Marrakech" spa which was great. We had to leave early on the final morning and Joelle fixed us a special light breakfast. Joelle is French, but speaks good English.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Joelle, the owner, was brilliant at communicating with us prior to our stay, and showed us great kindness when we were there. The staff were friendly, Abdul the driver was charming, and the location was good (15 mins south of the main square). Lovely to return to a calm, beautiful riad at the end of a busy/dusty day, and to have the smell of oranges and scented candles greet us with some mint tea. Breakfast was delicious too.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

If you're visiting Marrakech, staying in a Riad is a must! Riad les Orangers d'Alilia is a beautiful quaint haven away from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. Our room was beautifully decorated keeping its traditional Moroccan charm. There was some noise now and again from the streets but if you're staying in the old town it's hard to completely escape! The Riad was kept traditional with a lovely plunge pool. The owner (I think she was French) was very sweet and helpful. The breakfasts were always great and also kept traditional! We enjoyed our stay very much and I can still remember the smell of oranges now!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple