US$ 229
MonRiad(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 54
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 64/night.

US$ 521
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 67
US$ 53
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

US$ 1,536
US$ 1,490
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmint tea and biscuitsbottled watersmall poolmin walkroof terraceyogurtbeautiful riadon arrivaljamilasuitealleywayhammambearingstaxisraidkasbahel
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Arriving late at night I was slightly concerned when the taxi stopped and we were led down an alley way to the Riad. Fears were allayed as we stepped into a beautiful Riad with garden and sitting area. Greeted by candles, mint tea and biscuits. Taken to our room, it did not disappoint. Clean, air conditioned and bottled water. Breakfast was beautifully presented with variety of fruit, pancakes, chocolate cake and an assortment of preserves. The manager spoke excellent English and took time to share her local knowledge regarding taxis, cost of journeys, what to see and armed with maps we set off for a fulfilling day of sightseeing. On our final evening we were recommended somewhere to eat and a member of staff walked with us to the Riad where we enjoyed a fabulous meal. Highly recommend this Riad.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Jacques33700, Propriétaire at Riad Alegria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Suzie

More than one year, you were in Marrakech. Thanks for your comment. I am so happy that you enjoy your stay. I Like very much this city and atmosphere; That's the reason, i bought this riad some years ago and I still like it.
If you come another time, may be during a long weekend in autumn or winter; Please contact us directly, let us know that you come again and Christelle will still be there to offer you a welcome drink

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We arrived after 2200 hours and were greeted cordially and offered Moroccan mint tea and biscuits in the traditional relaxed setting. Our suite was clean and comfortable with efficient air conditioning and good wifi connectivity, and appropriate reminders about water quality and shortage. Bottled water was on the table for our immediate use. After a delightful Moroccan breakfast the Riad manager, gave us enough information and bearings on a map to optimise the time of our limited first time visit to the city. The steps lead to a roof terrace, with shaded seatingand overlooked by nesting storks. The owner recommended a fantastic boutique Riad for an evening meal nearby, to celebrate our friend's birthday, arranged the reservation and walked with us to ensure we were introduced to the manager. There are taxis and a currency exchange within a couple of minutes walk. Great customer service and good value from all at the Hotel Riad Alegria.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello

More than one year in Marrakech, but thanks for your comment. I am so happy that you enjoy your stay. I Like very much this city and atmosphere; That's the reason, i bought this riad some years ago and I still like it.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best stays I have had in my extensive travels. The riad is beautiful, spacious and clean. Good wifi and facilities. Great location: 10 min walk from Djemaa el Fna and even closer to Bahia palace, Saadian tombs and other south Medina attractions. Close to a market and cafes. What really makes it stand out, though, is the professionalism and manner of the staff. We had been Whatsapping with the manager prior to arrival and were impressed with how flexible and helpful she was. On arrival, her welcome was exemplary and friendly. Everyone went the extra mile to make us feel welcome and to cater to every little whim: small things like frequent (free!) mint tea/coffee; cutting up fruits that we bought from the market and serving them nicely; setting up home-made breakfasts (included) and dinner (extra) on the rooftop. If I ever visit again, or if anyone I know comes, I'd strongly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 April 2017

My sister and I spent 3 wonderful days in Marrekesh at the beginning of March. From the moment we arrived at Riad Alegria Christalle, the manager was ready to give us advice, answers questions and orientate us around the area; nothing was too much trouble. We had a huge room on the ground floor but the roof top was the star attraction. It looks over the old palace walls where stocks are nesting and you can see the Altas mountains in the distance. There is plenty of room to eat and relax in the sunshine. My massage on- site was heavenly. The riad is well situated, within walking distance of a few places of interest and a 10 minute walk to Jemma el Fna.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Hello Juliet

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice time in riad Alegria in the heart of old Marrakech. The Place is beautifully maroccan style and the manager Cristalle and staff absolutely fantastic. We had the chance to meet the owners when we arrived, very welcoming people. If Marrakech is on your wish list we strongly reccomand to stay at Riad Alegria!!
Mans & Francesca

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank franmans

Hello

If you come another time, please contact us directly, let us know that you come again and Christelle will be there to offer you a welcome drink

Jacques THERY