This was our 2nd visit and there were some noticeable improvements compared to last year. We emailed ahead to let the hotel know we were coming back for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary and we could not have wished for a better welcome or service throughout our stay. Soukhaina, Guest Relations, was extremely helpful, making all the arrangements, welcoming us on our arrival and was committed throughout our stay to ensuring our break was enjoyable.
The Reception staff were friendly & efficient, checking us in & out quickly, and all our requests were dealt with quickly.
Our room was fabulous, cleaned well everyday with lovely romantic towel art most days. The towels and bed linen were fresh & clean and very good quality. The room was very comfortable and spacious, with two outside balconies.
The hotel grounds are very well maintained as is the pool and restaurant areas. The lunchtime food is very nice at the pool bar although it's quite a small menu but there is the buffet option too. We only went to the buffet in the evening where there is a big choice, something for everyone but as we like to eat late some of the dishes were looking a little tired by the time we arrived; however they do serve until 11pm so its understandable.
We were a little disappointed this year with the Italian restaurant, the food quality was not quite as good and the restaurant was very hot so made it difficult to enjoy the food but the Moroccan was much improved where we had a very enjoyable evening and great, efficient & friendly service from Mohamed. Be prepared to pay a surcharge at both restaurants but it is clearly stated on the Welcome Letter though
I cannot fault the staff, from the time we arrived to the minute we left, all were very friendly and helpful. We would like to extend our special thanks in particular to Mohamed, Monsef, Ali, Aissam & Nouredinne for looking after so very well during dinner, we had some fun evenings with great memories.
We would recommend this hotel; the hotel is generous, very well maintained and the staff friendly & welcoming. The location is great, just 10 minutes from the airport and a free daily shuttle service to the Medina. We will be returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech