4,986 results
All reviews aqua park jazz bar animation team atlas restaurant shuttle bus kids club all inclusive package evening entertainment mini club all inclusive drinks great holiday heated pool belly dancing meal times atlas mountains water polo family holiday
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stayed 3 nights on a groupon deal for £169 for 3 nights inc flights and had to pay the local tax as an extra but that's no big deal. Chap on reception helpful but was put off by the picture of the king who looks like David Walliams.i can see what people mean by rude staff but even if they can't help maybe an acknowledgement that you are there would be an improvement or some one will be with you shortly but in what language is another question. They arranged airport transfers for a fee which took away a lot of stress so that was a positive for 150 md. I loved the lobby and the detailing of art. Room was great and better than inspected and was in room 249 down the back of the hotel,lovely walk to it through a maze of courtyards but was all very clean if not a bit dark at times.Also amused that the lift was made by Schindler so was was in fact schindlers lift. Shower head needs replacing but that's an observation but not a criticism. The beds were made every day and towels changed and spotlessly clean and as a cleaner I can be picky. Pool was great but chilly ,gardens beautiful, entertainment spot on and food was fine and if being picky not enough meat and too many bones ( smashed chicken not really looking that good an option.) only negative we're glasses a bit small so made me look like an alcoholic as glass was usually empty by the time I got back to my table.The little sparrows flying in and out we're no more discussing than the drunken brumbie just down the hallway, would go back tomorrow and will probably book for next year.

Room Tip: Room 249 2nd floor using schindlers lift
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bigbrowndogwithteeth
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

So - just had the reflexology treatment in the spa - it was more like a foot massage than a reflexology session - just feet not on hands or ears or calfs as the traditional Chinese reflexology is supposed to be - disappointed is all I can especially after all the spa staff assured that the reflexology man is the best ! A gentle foot massage at best

Also just in general - we opted for the all inclusive and were very excited with the prospect of cocktails being included - needless to say the cocktails are not freshly prepared - instead poured out of a machine - with the bar tender referring to my friend as 'rasta' because she is black and has long twisted hair - I am shocked at this kind of address from a bar tender to a paying guest - not professional at all and not the kind of behaviour i would expect from a self proclaimed 5 star resort - which this is not

I had to ask the room cleaning staff for a replacement bottle of water which they were relcucant to provide !

The cleaning staff leave a lot to be desired - our dirty glasses and outside make shift ashtray left untouched - they only hoovered and replaced towels - not impressed at all

The bailout of the all inclusive food is bareable at best - same food everyday - pizza - pasta - fish - chips - breakfast is better

We are still here so watch this space for further info

Stayed: November 2017
6  Thank Narjis Z
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Well where should I start from, Check in procedure, took over 40 minutes to check in even though the reception was empty. Reception team are lovely however I think they work many hours a day and you can tell they are very tired and sometimes you get the impression that they are rude.
The room: for 7 nights I had empty shampoo bottle in the shower tray no one bother to remove it, i.e. no one cleaned it, the room was nice, the remote was broken, the fridge was empty so you had to walk to the bar to get a bottle of water and has to be after 12:00 if you need water before then, you can take a taxi and get water from local shops :) or you are only allowed to have glass of water from the restaurant if i need more I have to drag my 2 years old son or my wife so I can prove to them that i'm not taking second glass to sell it maybe.

The Bar people are the worst, they don't even look at you, never seen such service in my life, on the other hand Yusif in the bar near the swimming pool are amazing.

Over all, I wouldn't say its bad, but definitely not 5 star hotel and wouldn't stay there again, many other hotels are way cheaper and offer better service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Younis H
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stayed here in July, I couldn't face writing a review at the time because I felt like my energy had been consumed by the Eden Andalou. Almost 6 months on, it's time for me to save other from making the same mistake.

I read the review before coming here and panicked before thinking 'surely its not that bad?' Oh, it is.

If you're a couple, DON'T stay here. Not romantic in the slightest, go somewhere where you can explore and do things together (no, not water polo).

If you're a family, avoid if possible unless your budget is low. Even then, we don't work all year to come somewhere like this on our one holiday of the year, do we?

Positives:
- good weather
- OK sized rooms
- big pools
- feels safe

Negatives:
- absolutely nothing to do apart from jump on a stuffy minubus into Marrakech
- rude reception
- bar queues, so long you sober up during the wait
- drinks in tiny plastic cups
- dirty, sticky floors
- repetitive music, far too loud, can't chill out for 5 minutes without someone trying to drag you up for some cringey game
- pool dj staff think they're headlining the Hacienda, just turn it down a notch
- loud at night, good luck getting to sleep before 1.

If they spent less time polishing their 5* trophy and invested it into making the hotel a nice place to spend your holiday they'd probably do alright, shame really

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sam H
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We went this hotel in a huge family group, as my sister is poorly so the whole family went, we were very disappointed to say the least, food was awful, no variation for the kids, so pizza and chips all 10 day’s, we asked for nuggets for kids which they did supply eventually 5 nuggets per child and were told if anyone asks you paid for them, this hotel don’t serve any ice cream unless you pay the steep price to go to the la a carte restaurant where your child can have nuggets and ice cream at a extra cost, the reception staff were rude, but management were worse, birds were sat on the food eating it in the restaurant, cats walking around,

My issue is mainly food and managers at this place so rude, if your face don’t fit etc

Pools are not heated neither is water park, it may have been over 30 degrees there but the pools and park are still freezing

Remember this maybe classed as a 5* but it definitely don’t present as one

Rooms are huge clean and the cleaners really do a good job they are a credit to the hotel

Bar well stocked but cocktails are from a machine and don’t taste great, bar staff lovely

Entertainment, all the animation team are lovely and really are a credit to the hotel, if it wasn’t for them being so lovely this holiday would have been even worse

So Eden will reply as I’ve noticed in other poor reviews, calling us liers etc but really can over 300 people be wrong? Nope I should have just listened to the reviews and gone to the place we always go

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank kerrilei1980
EdenAndalouY, Responsable relations clients at Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Your comment has already been published for the same event and as a group of 14 persons, we hope that your equity will not push you to make 14 comments.

We would like to thank you that you noticed that our hotel is clean with nice gardens, we wish also to remind you that at 50 euros per person per night, our hotel is excellent and that price doesn't include neither "A la Carte" restaurant, nor SPA.
We offered you free complimentary "A la Carte" Nuggets to delight your kids, and we can't meet all our guests' expectations in terms of served food, specialy kids from different nationalities : Frensh, Spanish, Dutch, British, ....

For special requests, we would like to bring to your kind attention that our buffet has enough varieties to fulfill over 95% of our guests.
We are taking time to get back to you, even we have been offering you the free complimentary nuggets that are "A la Carte" and upon request. However, we can't offer you "A la Carte" for 10 days during high occupancy.
Our team members have made their best to satisfy every little detail on request as much as possible (reservation of tables at the restaurant, special set up at the bar, etc ...).
We are proud that our restaurant is fully equiped with repulsive sound system to keep away all birds as it is in airports.

Actually our swimming pools are now heated, in fact they are automaticaly heated when temperature gets lower than 28 C, but not when the weather is at 34 degrees as it was the case during your stay.

We kindly remind you that if everything was free, your stay will not be at the 50 euros per person per night that you paid. You need to take into consideration all equipements and facilities dedicated to your comfort, comparing Price vs Value.

Please keep in mind that you need to look at the hotel fact sheet that will allow you to know what you are entitled for, as per the package that you bought.

Ounce again, we can't fulfill all special request at 50 euros per person per night including a room of 48 sqm, a SPA, a kids club, a free parking, an animation team, a free shuttle bus to the Medina, an aquapark, free Wi-Fi, free safety box in each room, ....

Best regards,