See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a few friends for 3 nights. The staff would always be around and ready to help no matter the hour, and was always very friendly and helpful in helping us find our way around Marrakech, or just being there to talk to. When we had trouble coordinating something on the phone the staff offered to take over after we had given up. The location was perfect too. No more than 20 minutes of walking to the major locations in Marrakech.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

F.Y.I riad is not a hotel and that's why it is so cheap! If you are looking a fancy place with a pool or bar it is not for you.

Like someone wrote before me - riad is a family home traditionally based around the open courtyard with guest rooms. Room was clean and tide, bed was good as well.

Staff was very friendly (many thanks to Nabil who works there) and helpful.

The breakfasts were traditional Moroccan food: local pancakes, bread, pastry with fresh orange juice, coffee and tea. It was enough for a guy like me (180cm, 85kg, 27 yo) to be full.

The location is good and easy to find way after going home from Bahia palace or Jemma el fna.

The only downside of my stay was shower. The wall holder was broken so I needed to hold shower head by my own. However it did the job and I believe it will be fixed :)

Also they can arange transport from/to the airport for an additional cost. Debit cards are accepted in place as well.

I reccommend to stay in this Riad!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My sister and i had a great time in riad chennaoui!!!
The riad is cosy and not far from Djemaa el Fna. The location is perfect, it’s not noisey at all although you are pretty close to the city center. Thanks to Nabil we felt very comfortable, If we needed anything Nabil was always very happy to help. Also Nabil knows a lot about marrakech and the people of marrakech. If you have any questions, he will answer them with a smile. I would certainly recommend this riad!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Everything was great with our stay until our third and final evening. Our last night we arranged with one of the workers, whose name I believe was Saheed, to have a cab pick us up at 430 in the morning before heading to our room to pack and shower. We stayed in one of the rooms on the roof with a communal shower, which has a window through which one can peer from the laundry/storage room - the door to which was never locked and always open. I proceeded to leave my room to shower and saw Saheed on the terrace, which you have to walk across to get to the shower, before entering into the shower. He was near the center of the terrace and I assumed he was heading back down to the lobby. I proceeded to take a shower not thinking much of it. However, when I left the shower I saw him exiting and running from the storage room, the room with a window that peers into the bathroom, to go downstairs. I ran to my room because it had quickly dawned on me that he had been watching me shower the entire time.
I quickly got dressed and went downstairs where two backpackers were checking in. Saheed was on the phone and I told them that I had reason to believe he had just watched me shower. After Saheed got off the phone I confronted him asking him if he had watched me take a shower. He denied it, never making eye contact getting very fidgety and clearly getting defensive and angry, and proceeded to say that he was doing laundry and that he was a muslim man married with children and he would never do that. However, the laundry room had no laundry in it - just stacks of blankets which had been there since we had arrived three days prior. He also had never been seen doing laundry, a task which the female cleaning staff always completed in the morning and afternoon, and was always at the front desk assisting with check in and breakfast. When I asked him why he was running out of the room at the same time I exited the shower he continued to deny that he had watched me shower and tell me that I was making up lies. Rather than attempt to remedy the situation he called me a liar and did not once try to address how I felt. He remained defensive and repeatedly verbally attacked me.

If you are a woman do not stay here, even if you are traveling with male friends or in a group of women. A true devout man would have not even entered that room knowing he could potentially have been tempted and would have never even considered the idea to do so while a woman was showering. You don’t have to believe me but all three people-my boy friend and the two backpackers all agreed that he was lying when I confronted him.

Please, if you are a woman or you value your privacy do not stay here if you want to feel safe and enjoy your time in Morocco. It is very unfortunate that this happened, because up until that point we had a wonderful stay and the rest of the staff was kind, respectful, and welcoming.

Stayed: January 2018
5  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Really nice location for this amazing Riad. The owner Souad and her staff is helpful and really nice, speaking all langages and really happy to receive you. We spent 3 nights in this really quite place, close to the famous Central place of Marrakech and close to a lot of restaurant. I recommend this place highly

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple