Morocco Destination Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Morocco Destination Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Morocco Destination Tours
from US$ 413.25
More Info
from US$ 1,205.33
More Info
All reviews amazing trip private tour sahara desert desert experience three days atlas camp merzouga morocco driver rabat customs accommodation itinerary
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We spent a whole week with our guides Ali and Ibrahim, from the airport of Fes to the airport of Rabat. We had a lot of excursions such as to Chefchauen, Merzuga (desert Sahara), Dades gorges, Atlas mountain, Marakesh, Casablanca, etc. The excursion to desert was unique, with sandstorm, camels and living like in the past as a man in desert caravans. The hotel in Dades gorges was also very nice. Our guides were very helpful, kind and gentle. I recommend this journey especially with Ali and Ibrahim who made our vacations amazing and we had a unique experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Everything is so cool! Nice guide, nice accommodation and nice view! They gave a wonderful experience for me and my friends.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Ali and our driver Ibrahim were perfect gyus.. we spent a whole week with them and their services! We went to the beautiful blue medina Chefchaouen, to the amazing desert Merzouga where we stayed a night there with camels, berbers, breakfast, dinner etc. Then Ali chose the best place to stay in the mount Atlas!!! It was the best experience.. ali and ibrahim thank you a lot for all :)

1  Thank Marina17Kar
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing trip to Sahara. Good guide good food and good hotel. We have the trip from Marrakech to Fez.It's a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I can't put it into words how amazing this experience was for my friends and i. Many ask what my favorite experience was when I was abroad and I never hesitate to say that camel trekking across the Sahara Desert was by far my favorite. Has and will continue to be the most amazing thing to have happened in my life. I recommend Morocco Destination Tours to anyone who is looking for an experience that will bring pure bliss. I'll never forget how much fun Ali (trip instructor) made it for my friends and i. Not only did i get a handful of memories from this trip but I also made a very great friend, that being Ali. I will most definitely be visiting Morocco again someday and will not miss out on the opportunity to Camel Trek with Morocco Destination Tours.

Date of experience: October 2016