1,329 results
All reviews cream suite orange suite yellow room orange trees rooftop terrace hammam and massage an oasis cooking lesson three nights lamb tagine breakfast and dinner highlight of our trip the hustle and bustle every evening the entire staff the ground floor stayed longer
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I set off to find this Riad because i was interested in their spa. What I found was a gorgeous and serene riad steps away from the bustle of the medina. Once you enter through the large, heavy door you are transported to a chic and peaceful environment with a lot of amenities. Interior open air riad courtyard is a nice place to hang out and meet. I climbed the tiled stairs and peeked out at the pool and then spent some time on their rooftop admiring the view of the city and looking down into the property. I didn't stay here but I dont doubt that the rooms would be beautifully appointed and luxurious.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Tarin W
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Riad is like a beautiful oyster with your room as the pearl!
The staff is wonderful, always available but never intrusive giving you the luxury of enjoying your privacy yet remaining available for details.
Special thanks to Anouar for his advice on Fes and his great service provided with professionalism and a smile.

Room tip: Jadda, if you love all colours.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Daria F
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was attentive, friendly and helpful. The hammam and massage were great treats. The restaurant is excellent and highly recommended. We had the opportunity to cook with Fattima - it will be remembered and talked about for a long time. Riad Laaroussa we will be back! One of our best memories from our Morocco holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank esnab2017
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we only have one night in this delightful place. The Riad is beautifully designed and restored. The public spaces are inviting and relaxing. The staff made us feel welcome immediately and attended to our requests. We requested dinner in the Riad when we arrived, it was delicious and served with wine upon request. The weather was cold so we could not enjoy the pool or terraces. Will definitely return.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Diane J
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. This Riad has been maintained to as close to its original beauty as possible.

Rooms were good with comfortable beds and bedding. Possibly the best bedding I have ever come across in a hotel.

Staff. They love what they do or so it appears. Nothing to small and they actually treat you more like family.

We had a three night stay and that was perfect for us. In that time we explored the Medina first with a guide ‘Momo’ and then the second day on our own.

We had pre booked hamann and massage which I can recommend to everyone. Like the rest of the riad this was perfect in every way.

I cannot say a bad thing about it. Honestly. Only good and my intention to return when next in Fes.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrewkbeeby