All reviews sweet food compared to other hotels nice hotel wifi works hassan ii moroccan standards breakfast was included comfortable room hotel room our tour guide double bed lounge area nice stay no hot water enjoyed our stay breakfast and dinner kras
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with a group tour. Standard budget hotel. Helpful staff. Good breakfast and reasonably priced bar. Only negative is was it was abit noisy because of the nightclub which stays open until 3am. Overall though a good budget hotel in the new part of town.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rhiannon H
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The hotel was more modern than some of the character hotels we had been staying in. The area was just off the main street which had lots of cafes, convienence stores and shops. The beds were big and so was the bathroom, nice tile floors. The spa was not as great as we had hoped, and the bar was a bit daunting - but that's Morocco! Still nice to have the option of a glass of wine at the end of the day

Room Tip: Away from the side of the hotel with the club/bar - very loud on the weekends
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank AnnaFranTravels
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with a tour group, but it seemed as though everyone in the hotel was on a tour of some sort. This was ok, but made for a very busy lobby area (wifi).

Breakfast was fine - standard for Morocco with bread, eggs, pastries, jams, and some salad things. Coffee was the best yet I've had in Morocco.

The first night I slept very well, but the second night I was woken up early in the morning from a group leaving the hotel. My room was at the top of the stairs/near the elevator, so had a lot of traffic outside of it. The acoustics are not advantageous.

Location is close enough to the medina and you're able to walk to find food for lunch/dinner or small stores for snacks and water.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2016

This is a standard hotel with med/small rooms with a touch of a gaudy Moroccan feel to it. The room was serviced pretty thoroughly every day and it seemed pretty clean. The first night I had a courtyard side room, which was loud because of the music and clanging of dishes in the kitchen pavilion below until well after midnight. The next 6 nights were spent in a street-side hotel because they had to move me from a double to a single room, which was inconvenient. The street-side was actually quieter most of the time. I stayed in the room in late September and it got quite warm during the afternoon. The room had AC, but did not have the controller in the room. You only have the power to turn it on or off. If you wanted the room cool at night, you had to open the window, which let in more street noise. The breakfast was ok, but I can't recommend the coffee. It gets you by, but that's about it. The hotel seems to get a lot of European tour groups.
The was in a handy location for me. There is a taxi stand just one block away on Mohammed V Blvd, several "hanut" corner stores, several cafes, and a string of rotisserie chicken restaurants close by. Several fruit carts pass by the taxi stand, which is nice for a healthy snack to counteract hotel life. This hotel also has several desk workers who speak English, which is helpful.

Room Tip: south-side street-side or maybe east-side outward facing would be quietest based on my experience.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel was clean and the room was comfortable, and our room had lots of windows. The front desk staff were kind. We were able to get coffees and teas from the bar on the main floor to bring up to our rooms. As there is a bar built into the hotel we had easy access to alcohol which is nice in a country where it is not easy to come by. There was a nice restaurant down the street. A standard, comfortable 3-star stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple