All reviews kitchen area one night petit taxi kitchenette wifi slippers
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The place itself is cool, I don’t think there is a place like this in town. The tiramisu was awesome, so was the paella. The waiters were welcoming and cool. Houssam did a great job taking care of me and my fiancee. I am definitely coming back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Clearly a 'night out' location for the local young crowd. Loud music til late and what looked like a decent rooftop bar.

However from a room POV, don't be fooled by the website pics. This place is budget with a capital "B". Bed was OK but bathroom very tired and unclean looking. Thank goodness it was only one night. WiFi was promoted but couldn't get on even after asking front desk to 'turn it on'

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I loved that the hotel has a kitchenette. We were able to hit up the grocery nearby and make breakfast in the room. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel was nice and conveniently located. A good choice in Casablanca.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival from a late night flight and with 2 kids, I was given the wrong number of beds in the room! After having showed the reception guy my confirmation email from the UK, he said "it's not my fault and it's not yours!." After an hour of arguing he gave us a broken movable bed!

Having sorted the bed problem I thought we will finally have a peaceful sleep-WRONG! The noise from the bar and street was unbelievable and it was going on forever!

The TV does not work and the hotel staff didn't want to fix it.

Take my advice, don't bother staying in this hotel esp if you have kids. It's not for families, business nor tourism! Pay a bit more and stay in a more comfy hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank zainab r
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Great business-style hotel for our quick overnight between the airport and train station. Walkable from Casa Port and quick petit-taxi to Casa Voyageurs! The room was big!! There was a whole kitchen area! Staff was attentive and helpful!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JStarryNight
JmSuites, Directeur général at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear guest,
On behalf of our team we would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with a great feedback from your experience with us .
Looking forward to welcoming you soon .
Best regards,