“Well located, comfortable, be careful with mini-bar note.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of JM Suites Hotel

JM Suites Hotel
Ranked #59 of 75 Hotels in Casablanca
Bilbao
“Well located, comfortable, be careful with mini-bar note.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2011

Well located and comfortable. Staff very friendly but recepcionist girl. Be careful when paying mini-bar rooms note, she invoiced different price than the room´s list (300drh instead of 180 drh), after claiming and showing her room´s list she invoiced the right price. And be careful with unit prices, for example, coffe capsules costed 18drh per unit, instead of the 8 units as the room´s list wrotte.
We staid at this hotel one week. if you do not throw bed´s clothes to the floor, staff will not change them.
Rooms should be better insonoriced. If you have a light dream, hotel will be noisy for you. However, we dreamt nicely because bed is very comfortable, and we have a very easy dreamming.
Anyway, it was very nice arriving to your room after a tourist day at a very dirty country (though european hotels of this category take more care of little details). I would come back to this hotel if I traveled to Casablanca again, but I would not take anything from mini bar room´s service.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
JmSuites, General Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 31 August 2012
Dear valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback .
Concerning the towels we do it on purpose because we are Eco Friendly hotel , so the maid may understand that the sheets shouldn't had to be remove for water preservation purposes .
Concerning the noise , please note that all rooms have a double glazing system since March 2012.
I would love to welcome you again and take personal care of you .
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly .
best regards,
H.J
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Vienna, Austria
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2010

When choosing a suites hotel you shouldn’t expect a very service orientated Hotel. They offer well equipped apartments, quite spacey and for a reasonable price. Unfortunately the equipment didn’t work very well in my suite, broken espresso machine, broken Iron as example. The microwave worked well to dry my socks.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
JmSuites, General Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Dear Guest,
Really sorry that you had such discrepancies in your room .
Normally we have a 30 minutes response/ replacement policy for material that did nt work
I hope that you can trust us and be honored to challenge this gap for your next stay with us .
San Francisco, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2010

We just needed a room for one night in Casablanca before catching an early flight out. The hotel is not all that close to the airport - about 40 kilometers. We thought staying in the city itself instead of by the airport would be more interesting, but we were wrong. The area around the hotel is depressing. We didn't venture out.

We had many of the problems reported by others e.g., they refused to include breakfast even though the reservation said it was included. The service in our case was especially poor. About 3 hours after we checked in, I was napping on our bed when the door opened and in walked a bellman with a newly arrived guest!! After they saw me, they left and called me a few minutes later, not to apologize for barging in, but to ask me who I was and why I was in that room!!! When I finally got them to realize their mistake, they just said OK. Not SORRY! At dinner in the sushi restaurant at the hotel, our waiter messed up our entire order. He didn't get a single thing right, and in a few cases made repeated mistakes, even after we pointed out to him the specific items on the menu itself so he couldn't be confused. Then we realized that the food wasn't that good so it probably wasn't worth getting the rest of the order straightened out.

Overall, the hotel was ok for what we needed but I wouldn't recommend it except as a one night pitstop.

• Stayed December 2009
1 Thank TominSF
JmSuites, Manager at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Dear Guest,
Indeed we are city center in the heart of Art Déco aréa and Financial District .
The hôtel is surrounded by restaurants, museums and park .
Really sorry that you had such opportunities .
I hope that you can trust us in the future and be honored to challenge the opportunities you had for your next stay with us .
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2010

My partner and I were just supposed to stay here for one night before heading to Marrakesh. However the first night after eating out I received a serious case of food poisoning and we had to stay for 3 more days. The staff was so nice and accomodating. They even had a doctor come to the hotel room along with a long list of other wonderful things. We liked this hotel so much that we stayed again on our way back to Casablanca.

As for the rooms they are very modern and have a small kitchenette, a huge shower (twin showerheads and glass doors) and a very comfortable bed (down pillows and duvet). Plus free wifi!

The best service I have had at a hotel as to date!!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your great comments .
Always pleased to welcoming you in your home for your future stay in Casablanca .
Boston
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2010

I was torn between this hotel and the Barceló so I flipped a coin and unfortunately the outcome was the JM Suites. Let me first start off my saying that the gentleman who check us in was an absolute doll. He was witty, charming and cared about our experience at the hotel and in Casablanca.

When I initially booked the rooms through Expedia it clearly stated that complementary breakfast was including in the price. Upon checkout I was told that breakfast was not included and that we had to pay 800 dirham’s or $75 for a total of four guests. Now I am not one to argue but I felt completely cheated so I proceeded to contact Expedia where the rep confirmed that breakfast was indeed included with the cost of the room.

The rep tried to contact the hotel but apparently the number listed on their website was disconnected – surprise surprise. I checked with the front desk and was told that all complaints would have to go through their parent company in Spain. I provided the Expedia rep with the number of the parent company and was told that it was a fax number – interesting. After contacting the lady at the front desk she informed me that they only had the fax number – wish I knew that before I wasted my time.

To make a long story short since the Expedia rep was unable to contact the hotel through their many phone numbers, I had to call Expedia from the front desk. The Expedia rep informed the front desk agent that breakfast was complementary and she REFUSED to honor the stated agreement. I was pissed beyond belief, not because I had to pay $75, but I was pissed because of the blatant disrespect and lack of customer service, not to mention the run around I received.

Never will I stay at any establishment associated with the JM Suites. It’s sad that one person can tarnish what would have been a great experience. NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank LilyBorealis
JmSuites, Directeur général at JM Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 31 August 2011
Dear M Borealis, on behalf of the Jm Suites Hotel team, we would like to apologize for he inconvenience. We deal a lot with Expedia , and believe me guests are really happy with our service quality . It is sad that a breakfast coupon was the issue and couldn't anticipate this problem.
Again sorry for the inconvenience . Should you want to come back @ Jm Suites Hotel, I ll be pleased to demonstrate you our capability of turning a bad experience into a positive and memorable service . Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to take care of you personally .
best regards,

Travellers are raving about these Casablanca hotels