Business Hotel
Atlas Sky Airport(Casablanca)
US$ 131
US$ 123
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Ok it's quite cheap. We booked this hotel because we just had to stay one more night in transit from Marrakech to Dubai. So I chose this one because it seemed to be the one offering the most value and the rooms looked clean from the pictures.

When we arrived at the lobby, it looked quite okay but from the moment we stepped in the lift, it was noticeable that the place is stinking from cigarette and molds. The rooms are the same. We requested for a queen size bed but we were give two twin beds joined together. The overthrow looked like it's in dire need of washing. I'm just thankful that we can open the windows because we really can't stand the smell! The toilet and bath was clean although some of the pipes that are visible are rusting already.

It might have been a nice and clean hotel at one point but I guess lack of maintenance has resulted its current state.

We're just thankful that the bell boy/concierge/room attendant (this might be the reason why it's so poorly maintained --- they're cutting back on maintenance staff) was so accommodating that he gave us an air freshener.

It's a good thing we only stayed in the hotel for 14 hours, 5 hours of which we stayed outside.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Matthew4971
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Stayed three night with friends in March 2011. Rooms are well sized, fairly modern and clean. The location of the hotel was a little out of the main action areas so was always a cab ride away from any sight seeing or nightlife. Free Wi-fi, though strangely did not extend into my room.... Staff were generally polite and helpful, though problems were experienced when leaving and paying city taxes. Was charged double the correct rate on check out, a fact which only came to light due to comparing with a friend who had left earlier. This was resolved by the hotel after complaining along, but my gut feeling was that I had been part of a little scam.....

Adequate hotel overall. I would stay here again but there a probably better options for a similar price in a better location.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 29 January 2011

I stayed there three nights. The rooms are new and are clean. The location is good and it is easy to find a taxi.
I would rate it as a 3 star definitely not 4, I was at the 9th floor and sometines there was no water.

The personnel is what I did not like at all, they definitely need a course of customer service

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank salvatore79
Reviewed 17 November 2010

A colleague and I reserved two rooms and when we arrived late in the evening we had to share and took it as a genuine mistake by the hotel the assured us two rooms would be given the following night as we left for our customer that morning
When we returned they had not produced the second room
We then moved hotel and they wanted to charge us for two rooms from the previous night when we were checking out
My lesson stick with a hotel brand my experience of a local hotel in casa has been poor come on guys you could have managed this better

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank Tearaght
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Stay clear of these people. They book you in and send you to a very cr*ppy bed and breakfeast.
I am still waiting for my room to be made available. The hotel overbooks and send customers elsewhere. The manager is very unfriendly and every time gives you a stupid excuse: broken aircon...room cleaning....very frustrating.

• Stayed: November 2010