All staff extremely unhelpful whether you speak to them in French or English. If they dont have what you want at the bar, they will offer no alternatives and walk away.
Breakfast is awful, eggs taste like powder, bread was stale, when I asked for a pot of coffee an empty pot was taken from a used table and put in front of me. The waitress then said something nasty about me in french when I ask her to change it, obviously not aware that I can speak french!
Room service is just as bad, if not worse, the rib eye that I ordered I wouldnt feed to a dog.
This hotel was soooo bad that I emailed my company asking them to stop sending us here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Casablanca City Center is a 4 star hotel offering 281 rooms (including eight suites) located right in the centre of Casablanca, a short distance from the old Medina and the prestigious Hassan II mosque. The hotel offers five meeting rooms, ideal for conferences or seminars for up to 250 people. Whether on a business trip or holiday in Casablanca, you will be charmed by our Lounge restaurant and bar and our comfortable rooms featuring satellite TV and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Casablanca City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Casablanca City Hotel Casablanca
- Accor Casablanca City Center
- Casablanca Novotel