Overall, our stay was okay.
If you can book a room at a really good price, then it's worth it, but I wouldn't pay a premium for it at all.
- the hotel and rooms were modern
- the room was quite cold
- the cleaning staff knock and walk two seconds after (literally) so if you do not want to be disturbed, keep the sign on your door knob
- we only received 1 towel
- we only had 1 roll of toilet paper
- the bedding was clean, lots of pillows
- the shower head was not stable and would fall off when turned on
- the shower barrier was not sealed and water to accumulate all over the floor
Restaurant: our meal was apart of the tour, but I noticed the prices and they are inflated for the quality; I would go into the city to eat as the food was fairly bland. I highly recommend Restaurant Etoile Central.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Casablanca Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Casablanca