1,928 results
All reviewsluxury roomhassan iisteam roombeautiful hotelwelcome drinkindoor poollobby barcoffee machinerestaurant staffbusiness tripmoroccan foodan upgradespecial thanksrooms are spacioustrain stationrick's cafeconcierge
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is situated at the city centre where you can visit many places easily. The check in and out speeds were efficient. Free Wi-Fi internet is increasing the satisfaction. The room is big, clean but needs a little bit of maintenance as it is becoming outdated. The restaurant and lobby is serving to all needs. The sleep comfort is good. I would sugg3st for all purposes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Jérôme L, Directeur général at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Laquila,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche and thank you for the positive review of our hotel.

We share all the feedback with the staff which will give them motivation and recognition.

Our ambassadors work exceptionally hard to make sure that every guest feels special.

Thank you so much for helping us to succeed.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived here after 24h of travel. Our room was very quiet—no noise from the street or corridor—for which we were very grateful. The room was fine but nothing special—it lacked certain amenities such as a shower cap and face cloths. It’s major drawback was breakfast. Eventually we were served 1 small cup of lukewarm coffee at a time. Several food selection trays were empty or almost empty at the buffet or were placed high and out of the way so they couldn’t be reached. Service at breakfast was not good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jérôme L, Directeur général at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Madam Cramen,

We are sorry that your stay did'nt meet all yours expectations.

Regarding Lacked amenities, your Comments are already been shared with all the team in order to avoid this situation in the future.

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche. Your Comments will allow us to improve our service.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in casablanca very soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I want to thank the General Manager, Guest Relations and All the Staff of Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche for the excellent service, the delicious breakfast as food in your restaurant! Lebanese recommended...
If you visit Casablanca i would recommend Sofitel! A total package for Business or Holiday.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bart N
Jérôme L, Directeur général at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Bart,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as

an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is a safe bet; a modern hotel catering to a business clientele. Room and bathroom what you would expect, though a little bit design over function. Food excellent, but the dining room also suffers from design over function - multiple mirrored screens which disorientate and confuse. Breakfast, if you hit it when all the business people come down to eat, is chaotic, but that is the case in most hotels.
One grouch. Check in took an inordinately long time. We were in the hands of a trainee - they've got to learn on someone, however she addressed all her remarks (which were long and lengthy) to my husband and did not once look at me.
Note to reception manager: when guests arrive they are usually tired and want to get to their room fast.
Note to trainee receptionist when checking in couples: flirting with the male customers is fun, but beware. It was my choice of hotel, my credit card, and oh yes! I'm writing the review!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam Amanda C,

On behalf of the entire team of the Sofitel Tour Blanche, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during

your check-in . Please rest assured that this situation is not representative of our standards of service.

I really hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you back on property soon. I am sure that I will be able to surprise you that the

satisfaction of our valued guest is our priority.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed for three days prior to starting a tour of Morocco. The hotel is wonderful with extraordinarily competent and helpful staff. The location is perfect, close to the Madina. We had the "French menu" each night, but asked to sit in the Moroccan restaurant, which has a much nicer ambience than the the French restaurant.

The highlight of our stay for me was the spa. I had a one hour session in the Hammam with Jihad and left with baby-soft skin. She was very professional and explained everything as she went (it was my first experience with Hammam). Then I had a one hour massage with Ilham. Again, she was superb and gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. I highly recommend both.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kathleen D,

We are Delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche and thank you for this positive review of our hotel.

We share all the feedback with trhe staff, it will give them more motivation.
We are Happy to know you had the opportunity to Enjoy Our Restaurant and Spa.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.