All reviews upgraded to an executive suite yogurt lovely room other guests one night central location microwave apartment balcony towels casa reception morocco tv amenities taxi
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Down Town Hotels. The room itself was massive and comfortable while the staff were exceptional helping me out whenever they could. They were nice and friendly and welcoming, especially Dounia. The location itself was on a more busier section of Casablanca and more central which made it easy for me to walking around.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank brendanbob
downtownblh, Directeur général at Down Town Hotel By Business & Leisure Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing Down Town Hotel, We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay among us and the comfort of your suite. Our main concern is to make our guests feel like just at home in a cosy, spacious, clean suite. Located in town center, it is very easy to get access to any shops and restaurants, only at two minutes on foot from the hotel. Please make sure we will share your satisfaction with all our staff and Dounia about the quality of their work. Thank you so much for your kindness. We look forward to welcoming you soon for a next trip to Casablanca.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I really liked my stay .. welcoming staff like Dounia with her passionate welcoming and spacious place with modern look .. also its very close to best restaurants amd cafes in maarif and anfa .. and great location for shopping as well!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
downtownblh, Directeur général at Down Town Hotel By Business & Leisure Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing Down Town Hotel and for your nice comments. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay among us and the comfort of your suite. They are all made as to make you feel cosy in a spacious, modern room. Located in town center it is very easy to get access to any shops, restaurants, only a few minutes on foot from the hotel. Please make sure we will share your satisfaction with Down Town Hotel staff, and Dounia, about the qualtiy of their work. Thank you for your kindness. We look forward to welcoming you at Down Town Hotel for your next trip to Casablanca.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I just came back today from another trip to Casablanca and absolutely have to share my positive experience (what a change to last time at another hotel - see my rating).

The Down Town Hotel is quite new and was not known by most taxi drivers, but I am convinced its reputation will quickly spread.

To sum up my experience in one sentence:
I would fully recommend the Down Town to my friends and family.

The hotel is situated in the lively quarter Maârif with a good choice of gastronomy in walking distance (And I am talking about more than the fast food places all around).

I rented a room for a business stay of a few days and found myself in a comfortable suite: Bedroom, living room, kitchen corner (no hot plate), bathroom corner, toilet, balcony.

Furniture, installations, towels all are of good quality. The rooms have been designed with taste and a knowledge about the needs of travelers.

One example detail is that there are many sockets that allow you to load all your electric devices at the same time. Unlike other hotels, where you have to plug out the TV to load your laptop and the laptop to load your phone and so on.

The big wardrobe is another well-thought-out element and finally the wooden floor (I hate carpets in hotels).

Every single person in the service I met was friendly and dedicated. They answered questions, searched for solutions or where just there for a quick conversation about general topics. A pleasure to talk with them.

A French style breakfast is served in the room. Perfect for me as I like my breakfast sweet. There are Croissant, Chocolate croissant, toast, a bun, yoghurt, jam, honey, freshly pressed orange juice and a hot drink.

There were also a complimentary small fruit basket and a small bottle of water every day.

Finally the only weak point I would like to mention as a recommendation to the hotel.

The chauffeur service is far over priced.

I had to go to Mohammedia and the driver charged 800 MAD. He would have asked 1.800 MAD for a return transport with waiting time (max. 4 hours).

I found it expensive and only ordered one way. My customer then ordered a car for the way back. The friendly driver asked how much I had paid on the way coming and was completely shocked about the price.

He said 300 MAD were justified and that is also what I remembered from the past.

The same amount was recommended for the trip to the airport (the hotel driver charged 400 MAD - but that was at night and so absolutely okay for me).

Thank you once more to the team at the Down Town for making me feel at home after my daily meetings. Especially to the Gentleman who welcomed me late at night upon my arrival as well as to Mohamed at the reception in the afternoon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
downtownblh, Directeur général at Down Town Hotel By Business & Leisure Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing Down Town Hotel. It was a pleasure to welcome you. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay among us and the comfort of your suite. All our suites are made as to make you feel just like at home, in a peaceful place. Located in town center it is very easy to get access to any shops and restaurants around, only in two minutes on foot. Please make sure we will share your satisfaction with all our staff about the quality of their work. As regards for your trip to Mohammedia with the transport agency, please do apologize for this inconvenience . Thank you again for your kindness. We look forward to welcoming you soon for a next trip to Casablanca.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Stayed for one night, July 15, 2018. Loved the room. It was more like a small apartment with a nice kitchen area and living room. The bedroom was off the living room. All were nicely furnished. The bathroom was very clean and the sheets were very soft. Dounia at the front desk was welcoming and helpful. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018
downtownblh, Directeur général at Down Town Hotel By Business & Leisure Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Down Town Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay among us and the comfort of your suite. Our main concern is to make each of our guests feel just like at home in a spacious, comfortable and clean suite. Located in town center, it is very easy to get access to restaurants, shops, only in 2 minutes on foot. Please make sure we will share your satisfaction to all our Down Town hotel staff and Dounia about the quality of their work. Thank you again for your kindness. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon for a next trip to Casablanca.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

An amazing hotel with friendly staff. I spent my first night in Casablanca there and had a terrific experience. Dounia and the rest of the team there are amazing! Would definitely recommend if you are in Casablanca.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
downtownblh, Directeur général at Down Town Hotel By Business & Leisure Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing Down Town Hotel and for your nice comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay among us and the comfort of your suite. All our suites are made as each of our guests feel just like at home in a spacious and clean room. Please make sure we will share your satisfaction with all our staff and Dounia about the quality of their work. Located in town center, it is easy to get access to any shops and restaurants only in two minutes on foot. Thank you again for your kindness. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon for a next trip to Casablanca.