All reviews sky bar top floor floor restaurant business trip twin towers city view duty manager nice hotel rooms are spacious mini bar morocco mall special thanks hassan ii central location concierge sens sky28
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Comfortable rooms. All amenities available. Good breakfast. Water in rooms smelt a bit funny. Could be better cleaned in the bathrooms. Higher floors have spectacular views. Otherwise as impressive upstairs as in the lobby. Walking distance to good bars.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent hotel in downtown Casablanca. Stayed here with a large group in March. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms quite large. Do not under any circumstances try to use the bathtub however - almost impossible to get out of. The shower area is badly designed and can get quite slippery. Make a point of going up to the 28th floor to see the view of Casablanca - breathtaking!

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the city and the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kenzi_Tower_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Kenzi Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to inform us about your last experience at the Kenzi Tower Hotel.
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the location of our hotel, which is in the center of Casablanca city, as well as the comfort of our bedding.
We also took note of your constructive remark regarding our shower which will help us to improve our level of service, and necessary actions have been taken.
I hope that you will give us the opportunity not only to welcome you back but also to demonstrate to you the improvements we have made as a result of your constructive remarks.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Well I expected more from the hotel seeing how the rooms are beautiful and clean but there was no water to shower and the way they handled the situation was not satisfactory. Also the food was not impressive at all in terms of variety and taste yet it was clean

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stayed in here for ~10 days or for a project.

Pros:
- Spacious rooms
- All the necessary amenities there (shampoo/shower gel, hair dryer, etc.)
- Wifi worked fine
- Huge breakfast buffet spread every morning
- Lots of meeting rooms
- Gym available

Cons:
- Water from the shower and faucet smelled like sewage. Same problem was corroborated by friends who stayed in other rooms.
- Drainage in the shower was not great, so that exacerbated the sewage smell mentioned above

Other random notes:
- Had a massage at the spa. They massaged my feet first then used the same hands and oil to massage my face, which made me feel like my face was full of leftover massage oil from my feet.
- Scrambled eggs at the buffet were always soupy in texture. Not sure if this is specific to the hotel or if Moroccans generally like really soupy, undercooked eggs. I had to ask for "well-done" eggs as if I were ordering steak.
- The hotel is in front of a crazy traffic intersection. I was always pleasantly surprised when I made it across the street without being hit by an incessant stream of oncoming cars. At the risk of sounding like an ignorant American, I'm going to compare the traffic to NYC and say that walking through NYC traffic seems like a breeze compared to crossing the street in front of Kenzi Towers.

A fine place to stay if you are in Casablanca for work, but not exactly a 5-star or even 4-star experience.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Annerbananers
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights at the end of our 15 day Moroccan tour. Impressed with the comfortable beds, soft thick towels, quality toiletries and wi fi speed. The tour's farewell dinner at Sens restaurant on the 27th floor was super - fresh rolls with butter, delectable shrimp salad, perfectly cooked grilled salmon and a tasty but simple fruit salad (presented in a cube) with ice cream. Great city views from most of the rooms. Friends on the 23rd floor could see Hassan II Mosque and Atlantic Ocean! Our room (510) faces the busy intersection in front of hotel and is noisy with traffic, honking and sirens all day. But we had no trouble sleeping at night because traffic thins out after 10. I slept soundly through the night.
A big disappointment is the terrible service at breakfast in Insensè restaurant on 2nd floor. Tables were set without napkins, which they casually brought to us after we started our breakfast. We had to ask for coffee - they don't offer refills unless asked even when they walk by the table with a thermos of coffee. Worst of all they favoured guests who speak French - ignoring more than one of us in the front of the line for omelettes and serving others behind us first!!! Complaining to the managers who hover but don't seem to do any supervision only got us excuses of how busy they've been that morning!! Completely irrelevant since we were not complaining about the wait. We didn't apprecoate being passed over for guests who came after us to order eggs! Also they ran out of several items over an hour before the end of breakfast service!
Only had time for a 30 minute hammam exfoliating treatment. Well worth it. I would recommend trying their massage too. The treatment rooms (all marble floors, walls and beds) are soothing spaces. Much better than the change room would suggest.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kenzi_Tower_Hotel, Responsable relations clients at Kenzi Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to inform us about your last experience at the Kenzi Tower Hotel,

We are delighted to read that our services and facilities met your approval and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We also took note of all your constructive remarks regarding the service of our breakfast, which will help us to improve our level of service, and necessary actions have been taken

The different issues that you have encountered is not reflecting the level of service Kenzi Tower Hotel is aiming and certainly not acceptable,

Please rest assured that we are totally committed on rectifying all the points you will address.

Respectfully,