“Fabulous !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Agadir Oufella and its Kasbah
Private Beaches
Marina at Night
Marina at Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous !”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Wahooo! Such a lovely place. We really had a very good time here. The flat was very big, nicely decorated and very clean. It was more beautiful than we expected and than showed in the pics. We were very well surprised. The Marina also has it all, so clearly the best spot of Agadir. The hosts were very lovely, very helpful and kind to us. We definitely would love to come back. Thank you for all the good care.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Muhibur32
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay!”
Reviewed 31 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment is very clean in a very good location in Agadir Marina with breathtaking views of the mountain. The property is very well maintained and the owner is very helpful and very quick to reply to any queries. We stayed 3 nights and it was big enough for 6 of us (3 adults and 3 children). I strongly recommend this property to others.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Berrada N
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great location”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Great location, restaurants, beach and swimming pool, all you need for holidays. The appartment is clean, spacious and well equiped. The owners are lovely and will help you to male sure you have a pleasant stay. We stayed in the appartment with our 2 kids and really enjoyed it.

Travelling group: Young Children
Haytham A
“The highlight of my vacation in Agadir”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I did expect a good apartment with basic furniture for my vacation to agadir based on previous experience, but I was really surprised by Sab apartment it is by far the highlight of my trip to Agadir, the apartment is way better than the posted picyures it is brand new with new nice furniture well equipped kitchen even though I did not use it the view at night is very nice and the location of course is suburb, Sab was grecious to provide me with transport from the airport to to the apt where I was met by her uncle Mohamed who is really a great guy who called me few times asking if I needed anything and we even went out for coffee one day.

I highly recommend Sab apartment in Agadir and I am diffinetlly coming back again inshaaAllah

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
SlaymanB
“Breathtaking very amused”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Loved it best choice I made
Very clean refreshing great view great location was refreshing felt the place was very fancy , and most importantly it's exactly how I wanted it I would definitely go again and I would deffo recommend to many

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing