Riad Dar Haven(Tamraght)
US$ 74
Residence Yasmina Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 56
US$ 50
  • Pool
New Farah Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$ 55
US$ 53
  • Breakfast included
Riad Les Chtis D'Agadir(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 123
US$ 116
Travelocity
Royal Mirage Agadir Hotel(Agadir)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 200
Sofitel
US$ 302
US$ 265
Aloha Surf Camp Maroc(Tamraght)(Great Value!)
All reviewsnice hotelmoroccan pancakespool area isthe room was nicesea frontsmall fridgeomelettebed and breakfastbeggarsgoatsmcdonaldshammamnationalities
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Wow what a hotel. I can honestly say that from as soon as we (me and my wife) walked into the reception the service was far superior to any other hotel I have stayed in Morocco. The check in process was smooth and very friendly . The room was spotless really clean and spacious with a balcony and see view, we could really relax and feel comfortable with the best sleep I’ve had in a hotel before.
Whether you are visiting Agadir for business or simply leisure, I will gladly give this hotel a big thumbs up. The hotel is very well located, 5 mins walking from the beach and many pubs and restaurants are also close by.
We were greeted by the General Manager at the bar, he was very friendly and professional, he was so happy to hear we were honeymooners, we had complementary fruit basket in the room, that really made us feel special.
Breakfast was lovely a good variety of food, new year’s eve diner was outstanding, many thanks to the Chef
We used the Spa and it is really nice, Thanks to Fatima
All the staff were so friendly (Amine, Titif…) but Samira was beyond amazing, she is such a friendly, she went above & beyond to help us, an absolute credit to the hotel, lovely lady who was amazing at her job.
We will be staying there again without a doubt as the hotel is amazing & in a brilliant location
I would definitely go back. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mo Z
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed there with our kids for 6 nights. The pool area is quiet and very nice. Pool is not heated, so in december it's quite cold. The pool area doesn't have any wind like other hotels we checked out, and that's really good in december as you can sunbathe. Some of the other hotels in the area had a lot of really noisy music by the pool, Odyssees pool is a quiet haven of peace. There is also a really nice garden.

Tried out the hammam and hair cutting saloon. The lady who works there is on the phone all the time and doesn't bother to look up as you step inside the door. The hammam and massage is very unproffesional. As she was massaging me another lady came in the room and they had a long conversation as I was layng undressed on the massage bench. She didn't know how to massage at all. The towels where dirty. Stay away from salon and hammam.

The other staff at the hotel where welcoming and nice.

The man working in the reception at night was smoking inside several nights. We kindly asked him to quit smoking as it was a non-smoking hotel and our son has severe asthma. Still he continued and we had smoke coming into our rooms at the same time every night he was working.

The hotel is a bit old and run down. A lot of things needs to be fixed (doors, lamps etc). Comfortable beds.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Therese H
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The hotel was nice ad very close to the beach. In the room it was very very cold. The staff was not so nice just ok. The room was nice, the breakfast was good. Wifi is everywhere in the hotel. It is perfect if you have all day programs and you just going home to sleep

Room Tip: 3rd floor was perfect but from our balcony we could see a zoo
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 147anettv
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Even though this hotel probably has seen its better days it sure is well worth its money. It probably was a very, very good hotel some years ago and now feels a bit "old" and I would have guessed it was a 3+++ star hotel and probably not a 4 star hotel.
If you take it for what it is, it's well worth its money.
Nice location in the tourist sector not far from the sea with a nice pool and good breakfast.
Only drawback is that the breakfast coffee comes out of a machine a is really horrendous!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hans B
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed in this hotel I was a little apprehensive after reading the reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. The food was lovely breakfast (loved the omelettes and the Moroccan pancakes ) catered for all nationalities and was plentiful. The evening meal had a varied selection and the food was very nice.
The bedrooms were basic and the balcony was small but the room was cleaned every day and clean towels supplied' the beds were comfortable so no complaints the air conditioning was a bit hit and miss but was bearable this time of year.
The service manager was lovely and the waiters and waitresses were very attentive and friendly.
I booked a facial and manicure the lady was very nice and so was the facial but no atmosphere it would benefit from some nice relaxing music it was ok but to be honest I would not book again. I was shown round the gym that had everything but unfortunately I did not use the facility but the staff were very helpful. I was slightly disappointed that we could not extend our room and had to check out by midday. Our room overlooked the little Zoo and the lane leading to the beach. Nice evening walks and lovely people young lads offered help and hotel security guards gave directions. It felt quite safe but I did avoid going into the shops at night as felt a little hassled by shopkeepers. Nice restaurants and gift shops. Beach also looked nice. Only downside is the beggars young woman and children sleeping rough. But I enjoyed Agadir it's worth going on a short ride by the little train it gives you an idea of the surrounding area.
We went on an evening out but I didn't enjoy that as our organiser was suppose to pick us up and we ended up being left outside after the event 6 woman on their own three who had disabilities. It was not good we had to wait an hour for transport this was organised throughout man called Rachid and love holidays they were the same people who transported us to and from the airport, fortunately they turned up at the right time for that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends