“Quality authentic Moroccan food”
Review of Rotisserie Ennahda

Rotisserie Ennahda
Ranked #28 of 303 Restaurants in Agadir
Cuisines: Moroccan
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Our taxi driver showed us into the kitchen whuch was festooned with Tagines on hot coals. The staff do not speak much English so a lot of pointing went on. The waiter took us back into the kitchen and We chose a whole chicken tagine and Moroccan salad. It was delicious and one if the best Tagines I have ever had. Beware it is not licensed and very basic and visited mainly by locals. The meal and soft drinks came to about £19 for two. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Went to this place on recommendation of a local.
It was very busy at lunch time. Ordered 2 tangines - lamb, chicken and Salad. It was not to my liking as both were filled with onions and too sweet.
Best thing was the salad.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Best lamb tagine I have had in years highly recommend it if you have never tried it before please do!!

They have a chef that speaks English and took me in the kitchen to show me how the food was prepared and explained what was what.

Excellent customer service and fairly priced.

Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

... "eat Tajine there and die" cause you'll never have a better one!
We had one large chicken Tajine (whole chicken) for the two of us and .. we ate it all. The only thing that saved our lives was a 40 min. walk back to the beach.
The smell, the taste, the spiceness, the additions (prunes, raisin, lemon confi. olives, onion ...) made together a superb dish.
We were taken there after we asked a friendly 'orange' taxi driver to take us to a very good, local food restaurant. He trully delivered on the promise!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are tagine lovers and have enjoyed eating tagine in several places during our visits to Morocco. The lamb tagine at Rotisserie Ennahda is un beatable ... what a delicious treat. We always order too much food, but to honest all you need to eat well is the tagine and bread. Enjoy.

1  Thank Louisa G