See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here 3 times with my children. Great value for money. Staff friendly and helpful. My room was cleaned daily. Pool was nice, kids loved it. Read the negative reviews but i never once had a problem, never once seen rats or roaches!
Very close to beach, shops and cafes. Will be returning soon!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We arrived at the Igoudar in the evening and hungry from the long flight. I went to the kitchen and found that plates still had food stuck to them. The table, surfaces and floor were filthy. however it was a good sized room and I was prepared to clean in the morning. The next morning my husband woke up with two new friends on his bed, cockroaches! We washed and dressed and went and reported the roaches to reception who said they would spray the room while we were out. We came back in the afternoon and the room had been sprayed. I set about cleaning it properly so that it would be suitable to dine and prepare food in. At bed time I pulled back the sheets on my sons bed and found more roaches!!! I reported to reception and we were moved to another room. This room had no roaches, unfortunately it was as dirty as the room before had been so I spent a good couple of hours cleaning again (some holiday)! Three days later (roach free) I was in the kitchen about to make a cup of tea. I reached out for the teapot on the draining board and a huge brown rat ran right across my hand and into the sink. I dropped the teapot, grabbed my son and ran to reception. We were given yet another room and not even an apology! We went back packed up and moved again to yet another dirty room. This time before I cleaned I got out my phone and called the travel company and asked to move hotels, this was NOT acceptable as far as I was oncerned. My request was denied as the hotel refused to refund ANY money even though their hotel was infested with bugs and vermin. We had to stay where we were so out came the bleach again. Happy to report that there were no more bugs or rats however we were situated directly above a construction site who deemed it suitable to drill and hammer at 2-4am!!!! No chance was I asking to get moved due to what I might find in other rooms! Facilities were as standard for this level of hotel. Pool was decent and clean however poolside was covered in bird poo due to large number of seagulls.

Room Tip: Don't go near room 320-321, roaches and rats respectively - could have something to do with the tortoise garden outside the apartments??
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Nice place nice people. Very local to most things. Close to beach. Great pool kids loved it. You get what you pay for. Will come back. Wifi in lobby. Very helpful. Cash machine next door. If u have kids don't let them in pool early as a person who lives their will moan.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed our trip as a 6 piece family
We mainly used the hotel to sleep
We spend the rest of our time outside of the hotel
Extremly close to the beach and a very nice swimming pool also around 5 to 7 mins walk to beach
Its amazing and a bargain

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 10 days with my friend. The facilities are fairly basic and the place is a little rough around the edges but for the price you pay you cannot complain. If you are someone who likes pristine conditions you will have to pay more elsewhere!

The staff are helpful with advise on the area and where to book excursions. The hotel also exchanges your money which is useful.

The pool is clean and plenty of sunbeds were available when I stayed. Lots of cats roam around freely, I've experienced this at many hotels I have stayed at.

We travelled around while we stayed in Morocco and this hotel was a good base to visit other areas.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends