See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Nice place nice people. Very local to most things. Close to beach. Great pool kids loved it. You get what you pay for. Will come back. Wifi in lobby. Very helpful. Cash machine next door. If u have kids don't let them in pool early as a person who lives their will moan.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed our trip as a 6 piece family
We mainly used the hotel to sleep
We spend the rest of our time outside of the hotel
Extremly close to the beach and a very nice swimming pool also around 5 to 7 mins walk to beach
Its amazing and a bargain

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 10 days with my friend. The facilities are fairly basic and the place is a little rough around the edges but for the price you pay you cannot complain. If you are someone who likes pristine conditions you will have to pay more elsewhere!

The staff are helpful with advise on the area and where to book excursions. The hotel also exchanges your money which is useful.

The pool is clean and plenty of sunbeds were available when I stayed. Lots of cats roam around freely, I've experienced this at many hotels I have stayed at.

We travelled around while we stayed in Morocco and this hotel was a good base to visit other areas.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Flamingo14
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I chose the Igoudar based on reviews on Tripadvisor. I wanted the freedom of self catering, not that I did much except for breakfasts, so that I could go out and try out different restaurants and experience the Moroccan culture.

The accommodation was basic Moroccan style but perfectly adequate for my holiday. The apartments were cleaned daily and you could have clean towels every day if desired.

The staff were friendly, courteous and helpful with advice on where to go and how much to expect to pay for taxis.

The weather was lovely but too windy to lie on the beach (for me) so I went back to the hotel pool every afternoon and on several occasions had the pool to myself.

This holiday was very affordable and I would definitely stay there again.

There was no TV in the room but I didn't go on holiday to watch TV. WiFi was only available (free) in the reception area, but most of the restaurants and bars have free WiFi.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank barbarella36
Reviewed 24 May 2015

we stayed at this hotel 14th to the 21st may 2015 we had a apartment which was dated but comfortable and very clean there is no TV and WIFI is only in the reception we stayed half board which was a good job as the kitchen is very basic and you couldn't really cook a meal in it we had to go to a near by hotel for ours meals which were fantastic as it was only 2 of us when we booked we were offered the apartment for 4 for a extra £20 which is well worth doing as there is plenty of room the staff were great and the daily cleaners were friendly if you are looking for a hotel with no banging all night nightclub this is the one and its well worth the money we will probably go back to this one next year hope this helps

Room Tip: pay a little extra to up grade to a 4 person apartment if there is only 2 as its well worth it
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple