“Friendly lunch”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We visited a couple of times as the welcome was genuine, the food tasty and the local beer was perfect on a hot lunchtime. As we sat in the shade we could hear happy birds tweating. I really enjoyed my spag bol, definately worth a walk away from the front. The only down side was that credit cards were not accepted.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Having found this restaurant last year and enjoyed it, my wife and I returned during our weeks stay.
It is off the beaten track, but worth finding because the food is very good, service pleasant and really good value. In fact we returned again during the week and they even put flower petals on our table !
My fillet steak in a mushroom sauce was a lovely example, fresh mushrooms in the sauce and the steak lovely and soft for 12 euros, complete with a few veg and simple fries.
Don't expect too fine dining, food is all plated, but it's very comfortable you can pick your table, we sat just inside because it was a bit chilly outside, and they lay it out with nice white cloth, cloth napkins etc and candle.
You get a few locals dining also, but that's fine, they don't give you a second glance.
We are at several other restaurants, ( see revs),La Scala for instance, OK, it's flashy dining, but twice the price of here and basic food quality no better.

Well done Lampara, very enjoyable

Eddie n Christine

1  Thank eddie846
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Good service, good food and good price...but obviously geared for the tourists. The shops surrounding the restaurant are interesting but as usual the level of pestering becomes irritating. There only so many people you want to say where you come from...
Overall an average experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

This was a great restaurant with well-priced food. Not in the main tourist drag, this place was a welcomed change.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

My wife and I ate here on our last night of a week in Agadir.
Nice service, very reasonable prices and good quality food.
My fillet with fresh mushroom sauce delicious, and my wife's chicken kebabs nice chicken breast, sandwiched with peppers etc.
Also a very good fresh vegetable selection.
No pretentious here, just nice service in a lovely cosy setting.
As a generalisation, the best restaurants for value and quality in Agadir seemed to be away from the Promenade. This one was no exception.
No hesitation to recommend and we will return.
Eddie n Christine