See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Well I went to morocco for a 3 day horse riding trip which was amazing with AMADOU CHEVAL.I requested they find me a local hotel and they booked me this hotel.It is about 10 miles out of Agadir I found this hotel super in all respects .It is not Agadir shiny and plastic.It is a value for money hotel .The food was great ,My room was clean as was the hotel.I stayed there 5 nights of my trip.I sat and watched the African Nations football with the locals who paid about 3 quid they got a free drink and watched Morocco who got beaten sadly. I t was a memorable night.The hotel is in the real Morocco.I did not have any issues.But you must be sensible .I paid 100e for 5 nights with breakfast.I have paid triple this and had more to complain about.Super staff clean hotel clean room.Water sometimes not too warm towels not really that soft .SO WHAT GET REAL GREAT STAY FOR MONEY

Room Tip: They have apartments suites if a couple try and book one of these
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Today i came with my housband to eat in Hotel Littoral,
as always they are very gentle.
We toke a menu and honestly? it is so cheap for what they offer.

Menu for lunch:
One soup
one chicken tajine
one creme caramel

all this for 75 Dirham per person

Wow so taste good, so excellent, soup was hot and fresh, tajine so rich in vegetable and creme caramel taste orange.... wowowowowow

Happy happy we will come back soon
U make my lunch a wonderful moment.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this wonderful modest place once again. Affordable, clean , modest, and simply nice... The price was right, the good was right, the service was right. Thank you ... Hope to see again next time in the area..... Would recommend ..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is such a beautiful place. The staff is just a hard working type of people who only seek support from the guests. All they ask is for recognition, that's how hard they work.... Not a five star a four star, or even lower than that, but just a clean, and always striving for better type of place ...The language can be a barrier if you are an English speaking guest, but just keep insisting in a nice way, and eventually you will get more than what you originally have asked for. Whatever that might be .. Very affordable, nice staff, good service. I would definitely recommend, and I will always be glad to be back given the opportunity .

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2015

If you want to live the real Morocco experience (not similar to staying in a hotel in Agadir, with shining streets and spotless beaches, but not “real”) but still having a comfortable place to stay and eat, than this is a very good option.

The owners are very nice and they and all the staff try to make the best for you to have good vacations, the hotel has good conditions and is very clean, and has the extra of having a nice clean pool on the back that suits well for the ones who want to refresh, for example on the days there is much wind on the beaches.

We were 2 couples and stayed for about 7 days and everything was perfect, the hotel is located in a small village near a main road that connects Agadir/Taghazout and has some simple beaches where you can go on foot (5/10 minute walk, but you should search because there are top beaches in other places, anyway we also scored good waves on the nearest beaches), and has a bank near with a atm where you can get money and small groceries where you can buy cakes or batteries. In the hotel they will give you advice about the beaches and transportations, and if there’s anything you need just ask for it on the reception.

I really recommended this hotel if you want to relax in a very nice room with good beds, with very nice staff, and with good food (some typical, some European type if you wish so). And since there are 2 coffees right on the other side of the road, maybe you’ll have the chance to find yourself sitting down on chairs among the local fisherman/habitants watching a soccer match where everybody laughs and screams and nobody understands what is being said (we included)… but in the end everyone knows that language can be a barrier, but the intention is understood by everyone.

After that you’ll just have to cross the road and head back to your hotel, ask for a beer (inside the hotel they have alcool) and take a dive and smile along the Moroccan brise.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple